Using her?

I'm A Fool For Love

Day 4 of Cruise

" Ahhh, Its so bright." Eunhyuk stretched as he looked outside the window. He sat on his bed looking at himself at the mirror. Im such a loner. I have no plans for the whole cruise. Eh, ill just go to the gym. Losing my muscles. He thought as he flexed his muscles and got ready for the gym. After he got ready for the gym, he locked his door and headed for the gym, whistling.

As he was walking,  a tall, black and brownish haired guy bumped him by the shoulder and scoffered, " Yah, watch where your going." and walked off with his hand in his pocket.

"Pfft, Jerk" Eunhyuk quietly scoffed and walked the other way.

Doojoon and Hyoyeon's breakfast

" Are you and Taeyeon talking?" Doojoon said as he took a sip from his juice.

"Not really, we dont talk a lot that much.." Hyoyeon said quietly. 

" Dont worry, I promise, I soon as we get off this boat, I'll convince your sister." Doojoon comforted. " Right now, why dont we just relax, just take our mind off our problems, Okay?" Doojoon said as he put his arm around Hyoyeons shoulder as they started walking. 

" Alright, So what do you want to do for dinner?"" Hyoyeon said, changing the subject.

Doojoon suddenly stopped walking and hesitated to answer it. Making Hyoyeon look at him with worried eyes, " Is everything alright, Oppa?" 

"Uh-uh yeah- I mean no actually you see my sister...she.. broke her leg 2 days ago dancing and I promised her that I would talk to her today. Sorry Hyo." Doojoon said nervously.

" Oh, Its alright, nothing to apologize." Hyoyeon said. " Ask her what she wants, Ill get her anything to make her feel better." Hyoyeon said smiling.

" Uh, Yeah, of course I will." Doojoon forced a small smile. " Why dont we get food for lunch later?" He changed the subject.

Eunhyuk 

Eunhyuk has been walking around the boat being a loner for the whole day ever since he came from the gym. He didnt want to stay in his room because it was too boring in there. Aish, I seriously need to be more productive. He thought scratching his head. Ah, whatever, Ill just get the kids a present. He thought and headed to the shopping level of the boat.

Eunhyuk kept debating to himself what he should his dongsaengs. Lets see, Sunny likes bunnies, Sungmin likes pink, and Donghae is a fish.... Aish, too much thinking, Ill just get them couple rings and Donghae a nemo stuff toy. Eunhyuk first went to the Disney Store to buy a him a Nemo hat.

After buying the Nemo hat, he went to the jewerly store looking for couple rings. Eunhyuk was walking around the store for about 10 minutes when finally he found the perfect rings.  

"Excuse me, can I see those please?" Eunhyuk asked politely pointing to the rings.

.

Eunhyuk thank the employee and started looking at them carefully untill a familair voice came up.

" Thats a nice ring, for your girlfriend?"  A female voice said, making Eunhyuk jump, causing her to giggle a little. Eunhyuk turned around and saw Hyoyeon. " Oh, hey Hyoyeom-shi." Eunhyuk said. 

" Sorry didnt mean to scare you." She said. " Just wanted to say hi to Eunhyuk-shi here." She smiled. 

Well, isnt she a cheerful person Eunhyuk thought.

" Oh." Eunhyuk said still looking at the ring ." So what are you doing here? Buying anything?"

" Just looking for something for my boyfriends sister. " Hyoyeon said looking around the jewerlies then turning to Eunhyuk. " How about you? Is that for your girlfriend?" Hyoyeon asked.

" No, actually its for Sunny and Sungmin. They' ve been really good to me lately, so i decided to buy them something." Eunhyuk said.

" Sungmin and Sunny?" Hyoyeon tilted her head. " OH! You're Sunny and Donghae's older brother." She said recieving a nod from Eunhyuk. " Well, that explained the big Nemo hat your carrying right now. Is it for him? " She said laughing, pointing to the see through Disney bag. 

" Ahahaha, yeah wait- How do you know Donghae?" Eunhyuk asked and turn to the employee. " Ill get this one please." Giving the rings to the employee.

" My cousin, Jessica, shes been talking about him for the past 4 days and plus Donghae and I met before at Sungmin's birthday party last year. "  Hyoyeon answered. " But how come i never met you before? Arent you Sungmin's bestfriend?"

" I am, but I dont think I came to his party last year. I had to go to this compant meeting my father forced me to go to." Eunhyuk said walking to the cashier. " If you went to the party, then how comem Jessica and Donghae havent met yet? Was she not invited? " Eunhyuk asked taking out his wallet.

" She was, but she went to America that week." Hyoyeon answered. 

Eunhyuk paid for the rings while Hyoyeon kept looking around the store. " Well, Ill see you around, Hyoyeon-shi" Eunhyuk said goodbye and decided to walk around before heading to his room. 

2 hours later.

"These kids better appreciate this. " Eunhyuk said look at his the shopping bags. " I spend a lot of money on this." He said proudly. " Maybe I shou-"

"GO AWAY, I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN" A female voice yelled. 

"JUST LET ME EXPLAIN" A male voice said. 

Eunhyuk wanted to know what was going and quickly walked against the wall and cocked his head from the corner. " Hyoyeon-shi?" He whispered. " So Im guessing that's Doojoon..Thats the guy that bumped this morning..." 

" NO, I DONT WANNA HEAR IT. JUST GET THE AWAY FROM ME! " Hyoyeon yelled and sighed " I should've just listen to Taeyeon and Jessica. You really are stupid bastard." Hyoyeon said and was attempting to go in her room but was stopped when Doojoon grabbed her wrist, slammed her agianst the wall and faced her.

" HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GO AWAY WHEN YOU WONT EVEN GIVE ME A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN?" Doojoon yelled at Hyoyeons face, tightening his grip on her wrist, hurting Hyoyeon.

"Ow, D-D-Doojoon, Pl-Ple-Please let go." She said in crying in pain.

At least, I know why Taeyeon and Jessica dont trust him. Eunhyuk thought while watching.

" Pfft, now you're crying." Doojoon said with a deep voice. " Listen, Hyoyeon, What you sa-" He was interrupted by a security guard. Doojoon immediantly let go of Hyoyeon.

" Excuse me, there has been lots of complains in this hallway. You guys have to keep it down." The guard said. 

" Sorry, sir. We'll keep it down." Doojoon said with a smile.

Wow, such a fake Eunhyuk thought.

The security looked at Hyoyeon whose head was down holding onto her red, bruised wrist trying to hide her tears. The security guard got suspicous at Doojoon, making Doojoon nervous. 

" Ma'am, are you okay? Your wrist? What happened to it?" The guard asked. 

" I-uh " Hyoyeon was about to say something when Doojoon put his arm around her hip, putting pressure on it, making her whimper.

While Eunhyuk of course, was feeling sorry and decided to help her out of it. 

Eunhyuk walked up to the three and cleared his throat, " Sorry about that. I kind of did that to her wrist... " He said awkwardly. Doojoon and the guard looked at him while Hyoyeon's head was still down. 

"And who are you?" The guard asked him.

" I-uh-am her.. cousin. You see I accidenlty squished her wrist while closing the closet... and her boyfriend here kinda got mad at me.." Eunhyuk said.

" Then why werent you here when I came here?" The guard asked suspicously.

" I sort of ran looking for ice.. and well.. basically ignored him." Eunhyuk answered awkwardly while hiding the his shopping bags behind him.

" Well alright. Just be quiet next time and be careful." The guard said and left.

Doojoon turned to Eunhyuk " Thanks, man. For a min-" Eunhyuk interrupted him by turning to Hyoyeon and asked, " Hyoyeon-shi, are you okay?" Recieving a slight nod from Hyoyeon.

Doojoon easily got jealous. " Look, thanks for helping but you can go now. We dont really need you anymore." 

" Actually, SHE doesnt need YOU right now, so could YOU please leave?" Eunhyuk said trying to sound nice.

Doojoon obviously got mad " Hmm, Im guessing you only helped just so you could get any of that" He pointed at Hyoyeon, who obviously was hurt. 

" Do you really want me to call the security and tell the truth?" Eunhyuk threatened.

Doojoon scoffed and decided to leave but before leaving, he looked at Hyoyeon, " Ill talk to you soon okay?" He said and was about to hug Hyoyeon but she back away, making Eunhyuk smirk from the side. Doojoon glared at him and finally, he left.

" Eunhyuk-shi, thank you. " Hyoyeon forced a small smile and recieved a smile from Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk then went inside his room. As soon as she went inside, she dropped on the floor and started crying, finally letting the tears she held fall. I cant believe I fell for his words, Im such a . She kept thinking. 

While on the other side, Eunhyuk was thinking of something, something he doesnt really do to girls. Using her? Am i REALLY that desperate.. I mean she seems better than IU.. I cant even be in the same room with IU for a day.... Eunhyuk sighed, " Sorry, Hyoyeon-shi, just call me a bastard.." He said as he looked at the wall which was Hyoyeons side. Guess I should start today..He took his key card and went out. 

 

 

Donnnne, Hope it sounds good ^.^