Did she hear?

I'm A Fool For Love

" Aish. Hyukjae why did you drag me here?" His dad whined looking around.

Eunhyuk sighed in frustation, " Appa, I already told you. My girlfriend is performing today. She wanted to meet you." He said while sitting down.

" Girlfriend? Since when? What happened to IU?  " He asked completely not caring as he sat down.

" I told you this a million times. I HAVE a girlfriend that MEANS I am not marrying IU." He said annoyed. 

His dad chuckled. " Uh huh. Its depends on the girl." He said. 

Eunhyuk turned to his right and gave Donghae a pleading look. " Appa, just give hyung and her a chance." Donghae said. 

" I would, " He stopped and took a pamphlet, " But our company really needs money for renova- OH! Kim Hyoyeon?" He said shocked , reading the pamphlet that listed the performers. Eunhyuk quickly turned to his dad when his girlfriend's name. " She's Kim Ryeowook's daughter! Maybe you wont have to marry IU after all, huh Hyukjae?" He smirked.

Eunhyuk sighed. This was the only reason why he didnt want his dad to meet her. He already feels guilty about the plan he stopped doing because he didnt want Hyoyeon to find out anything about it and obviously, he loves her. Donghae knew about the plan but he also knew that Eunhyuk really does love her. Donghae sighed, " She's hyung's girlfriend." 

His dad gasped. " Chinja? You were alread ahead of me? Nice job Son! Now we dont have to deal with that annoying girl anymore." He said happily.

Eunhyuk glared at his dad and wanted to yell at him but the night was really importanted to Hyoyeon. At least he managed to calm down. The show started with a video showing the 'Behind-the-scenes' of the class Hyoyeon is in. Finally, the peformance started a couple of guys dancing to dubstep. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBNxXFepvZw   ( Pretend Eunhyuk isnt there :p ) Then it was a group called, AFter School dancing to Lip Gloss and Chris Brown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DR3JwSGzzg.  Finally it was Hyoyeon and her friends turn, they danced to Black eyed peas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_8DDW1TO3Y. Of course Eunhyuk cheered the loudest. Some people even thought he was crazy. As soon as her performance was done, Eunhyuk sat down quietly again. After their performance there was a group called, 2PM that danced to Chris Brown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0NZXQTYpjo. Then there as another guy that performed before Hyoyeon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmy8iPUMQ54. Finally, it was the whole group that perfomed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0SNhqAlnBA ( pretend Eunhyuk's not there :P ) . After that, the dancers had a 5 minute break while the MC entertained the audience. The show went on and on. Finally it was Hyoyeon's turn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ4e3ylulkA. Of course Eunhyuk couldnt help but get jealous. He envied Hyoyeon's partner, the way he touched her kind of made Eunhyuk pissed of, even if it was just a small amout of time. 

After the performance, Eunhyuk, his dad and Donghae went to the backstage to visit Hyoyeon. His dad couldnt stop blabbering about how Eunhyuk didnt tell him about Hyoyeon. Eunhyu was close to 'exploding' when Hyoyeon showed. 

Eunhyuk was about to congratulate Hyoyeon when his dad interuppted, " Ah, Finally I get to meet the Dancing Queen!" He said shaking her hands. 

" Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Hyoyeon imnida." She introduced herself after she bowed. Eunhyuk stood beside her. 

" Hyo, this is my dad and dad, this is Hy-" His dad stopped him. 

" Yes Yes I know." He stopped Eunhyuk and turned to Hyoyeon. " You dont need to talk formal to me. Just call me, Abeoji. " He laughed. 

" Oh alright, Abeoji. " She laughed and whispered to Eunhyuk, " I didnt know your appa was this hyper.." 

" Yeah, I didnt know either.." He whispered back.  

His dad clapped, " So... Why dont we get to know each other in dinner? My treat." He suggested smiling.

Eunhyuk wanted t say no but he didnt want to be rude to Hyoyeon. " Sure. That'll be great." Hyoyeon smiled. 

Everyone headed to the backstage door as Hyoyeon looked in her back. " Omo, I think I left my phone. Sorry. I'll be quick." She said.

" You want me to come?" Eunhyuk asked. 

" Aniyo, its okay! I'll be right back." She smiled at them and quickly went back to the dressing room.

Hyoyeon went to the dressing room and looked for her phone. " Hyo! Looking for you phone?" A tall girl with long black hair waving her phone around. 

Hyoyeon turned around and gasped " Thank you, Thank you Thank you! I thought I lost it!" She said as the girl gave her phone back. 

The girl iaughed, " You're lucky I came back. Now I have to go. Gonna go dinner with Minho." She smiled happily.

Hyoyeon smiled, " Alright. Thanks again, Yuri !" She yelled watching her walking away. 

" Yeah yeah. Just be careful next time!" Yuri yelled back. 

*Ring Ring* 

" Yoeboseyo? Taeyeon?" She answered her phone. 


" Donghae, Why dont you start the car?" His dad suggested. 

" Sure." He lazily said and walked away. 

His dad turned to Eunhyuk, " Soooo, whens the wedding?" He eagerly asked. 

" What wedding? Whose wedding?" Eunhyuk asked confused. 

" The wedding for you and Hyoyeon. When is it?"

" Appa, Hyoyeon and I just started dating. " 

" Okay. So? Just wing it!"

" Aniyo, I will not 'wing' my wedding. " 

" Fine fine dont worry. I'll hire a wedding planner. "

" What? No. Theres no- Why do you want a wedding so bad?"

" Son, I already told you this. The sooner you marry Hyoyeon, the sooner our company will get successful!" 

" No Appa! Im not going to - " 

" Then why did you even start dating her then? Weren't you the one who always says, ' Im not ready for a relationship' ? " 

Eunhyuk didnt say anything just, he stared at his dad as he was taken back by the question. 

" See. I know my own son. I ca- Oh! Hyoyeon! There you are. " He changed the subject.

Eunhyuk turned around and saw Hyoyeon behind the door as tears started falling down her cheeks. 

" Hyoyeon...? What happened?" He asked worriedly as he rushed by her. 

She quickly wiped the tears off and forced a smile. " Im fine. I just- I - uh. Im sorry. I cant go for dinner to today. I have this - I have this school project I forgot to finished." She lied. " I'll get going now." She quickly walked away. She bowed to his dad and left. 

" Whats wrong with her?" His dad asked. 

Did she hear... He thought. Eunhyuk quickly ran outside and saw Hyoyeon getting in th taxi. " Hyo! Hyo! " He yelled but she didnt turn around. 

" Hyoyeon! Wait up!" He ran as fast as he can but the taxi already left. 

He looked around and saw his brother waiting in the car. He ran to the car and opened the front door. " Are we going?" Donghae asked. 

" No. Get off. I have to get to Hyoyeon. " He said catching his breath. 

" Why? Did something happened? " 

" I dont know! Just get off." He said pulling Donghae out of the car. " Just get a taxi or something. " He quickly got into the car. " Sorry Hae!" He yelled and drove off. 

" Uh.... Okay.. I guess." Donghae stood their confused.