Umma

I'm A Fool For Love

Eunhyuk and his dad headed towards the washroom. As soon as Eunhyuk turns around to see his dad, he was mad. 

" Appa, I know what you're thinking, but you have to - " Eunhyuk started but was stopped. 

" What is wrong with you, boy?" His dad started, " what happened to marriage things we agreed about? " 

" We didnt agree on anything! You did!" Eunhyuk talked back annoyed. 

" Do you seriously want our company to go down?" 

" Our? Our? Theres no 'our' in your life. Its always ' me, me' " 

" Dont you use that tone on me. " 

" You know what?, " Eunhyuk paused and glared at his dad, " Im sick and tired of all your bull. " 

His dad immediantly slapped him across the face, " I did not raise you like this. " 

" No you didnt. Because you never raised me at all. Not even Soon - Kyu and Donghae. It was always Umma. She shoul-" 

I told you to never mention her again. " 

" Why?! Does it make you uncomfortable? Huh? DOES IT?" 

How dare you!?" 

" How dare I? How dare you! YOU WERE THE WHOLE REASON WHY UMMA LEFT US. " 

His appa slapped him once again, but this time, harder. Eunhyuk touches his cheek and glares at his dad. " I dont know what happened to you, appa. Ever since you got the responsibility of the company from granddad, you've been obsessed with it. You never paid attention to any of us, especially Umma. " 

" That woman does not deserve any of my attention. She abandoned us. Abandon us for another man. " 

" You make it sound like it was Umma's fault. The only reason she did that is because she wanted to be happy! Which you never did! " His dad didnt say anything and just looked at Eunhyuk angerily. " For once in your life, appa, have you ever regretted it? Losing Umma? " He waited for his dad's answer but nothing came out. " You know every night, she would wait all night just for your arrival, but I guess you never knew that because you always come home late not even noticing her. She would wait  all night even when she's sick. But you know? " He hesitated before saying it, " Umma never cheated on you. Not even once. " His dad looked at him with surprise. " I never thought I would say this to you.. " He paused for a second. " Umma only pretended to cheat on you is because she got sick... In the heart. She knew she only had a few months to live, so she pretended so you could hate her, so you dont have live in pain. I wasnt suppose to know this either.. I over heard her conversation with auntie. " Eunhyuk started tearing up as he looked down. " You know to be honest, I think you're the reason why Umma died. She would wait all night everyday just for you, even when she's sick. Her body couldnt take it anymore.. "  A few moments of silence he looked up at his dad, " Im gonna ask you this question again...... Do you ever regret losing Umma? " His dad didnt say anything as he looked down. " Im really disappointed in you Appa. " Eunhyuk said before leaving his dad in the washroom. 

As soon as the gang saw Eunhyuk coming out of the washroom, Hyoyeon stood up, " What happened? Is everything okay now?" She asked. 

Eunhyuk sniffed and forced a smile. " Dont worry about it. C'mon lets go to the park. " He said and took Hyoyeon by the hand. She could tell that he was crying. He briefly turned to the gang, " I'll see you guys later." The couple quickly left the place. 


The couple drove around the town with silence. Hyoyeon wanted to ask what was wrong but she knew Eunhyuk wants some thinking done. They walked around the beach til it was dark out. After hours of walking, they finally sat down on the bench. 

" Hyoyeon... " He quietly said. She turned to him with a small smile. " Promise me you'll never leave my side? No matter what. " 

Hyoyeon took his pinky and her pinky and lock it together, " I promise. " She smiled at him but stopped when she asked. " What happened between you and your dad?" 

Eunhyuk sighed, " I told him the truth.. About Umma. " 

Hyoyeon froze for moment, " What did he say?" 

" Nothing. He didnt say a word after I told him. I just cant believe Appa. Sometimes I think that he never even loved Umma. "

" Dont say that. Of course he loves her. He probably just lost of whats important...." Hyoyeon said and recieved a shrug from Eunhyuk. The couple held hands as they looked at the waves. As time passed, Eunhyuk's phone rang. 

" Neh? What is it, Donghae?" He answered it. 

HYUNG! APPA COLLAPSED!" Donghae yelled through the phone. 

" BWOH?" He exclaimed with wide eyes. 

 

 

 

Sorry! Havent been updating for a while.. Just finished my finals :DDDD Anyways sorry its a short chapter too, Ive been making new chapters for my new story!   Check it out !   http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/455144/endless-love-hyohyuk