She's amazing

I'm A Fool For Love

Eunhyuk put his luggage beside the bed and went outside the room balcony. He breathed in the air, feeling relaxed. 

Havent felt like this for so long Eunhyuk thought because of his dad always pressuring him. Eunhyuk turned to his right and saw a beautiful blonde girl reading a book while sitting on the chair as the wind blows her hair. 

If only I could marry her, instead of IU Eunhyuk thought and fell on the bed. He sighed " I really need some sleep." He closed his eyes and fell asleep like a baby.

Another Scene

*Knock Knock*

"Hyoyeon, Its me." Doojoon said.

" Coming Oppa! " Hyoyeon yelled from her balcony and closed her book. As soon as she opened her door, Doojoon came in pouting.

" This isnt- why? why do we have to be in seperate rooms?" Doojoon whined and hugged Hyoyeon from the back.

Hyoyeon laughed at her boyfriend and said " Awe, its okay Doojoon.We have 2 weeks all by ourselves." 

"You know.. We dont have to be in seperate rooms.. I can just stay here, be with you, all night." Doojoon whispered to her ear, making Hyoyeon feel nervous.

"O-o-oppa, you know we cant" She stuttered as Doojoon started kissing her neck. "Plus, the room... I think its going to...be a waste." Hyoyeon couldnt talk properly because of how nervous Doojoon is making her. 

Doojoon completely ignored what she was saying and turned her around, making her face him and starting kissing her. His hands slowly feeling her thighs.

"Oppa, I think we should just..." Hyoyeon wanted to stop but she couldnt bring herself to and let her hands slowly snaking up to Doojoon's neck.

Doojoon started walking towards the bed as he was pushing Hyoyeon, not breaking the kiss. As they both fell on the bed, they're make out session started.

Another scene

Eunhyuk slowly opened his eyes and he yawned as he stretched. He groaned and reached for his phone checking the time. Wow, its already 10 pm? I slept for a while.. He thought as he looked outside which was dark. He was about to take a shower when his stomach made a stranghe sound. He sighed and said to himself, " Maybe i should eat first.. Havent ate since lunch" and grabbed his key card and left his room.

I wonder if they have Tim Hortons here Eunhyuk thought as he walked around the cafeteria. Too lazy to find it, he decided to buy 2 sandwiches and a coffee and go back to his room. As he was walking back, he heard music, along the hallway that leads to the weightroom. Eunhyyuk decided to check it out since he has nothing to do. As he starts following the music, he recognize the music, which was Destiny's Child - Lose my breath. The music lead him to a dancing studio opened for the guests. As he slowly opens the door, he could see a blonde girl dancing y and smoothly to the beat of the song.   

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS2S2eQ2huQ  ( Watch to see her dance :) ) 

Woah, Who is she?  She's amazing... Dances so... perfect. Eunhyuk couldnt put it into words but he amazed by the blonde girl, How she moves along with the beat as she whips her hair around making Eunhyuk feel hot. He was amazed and probaly possessed by the girl that he finally came ot senses when he accidently dropped his coffee on his shirt and food on the ground, causing him to jump in shock and fall to the feeling of the coffee against his skin. 

"Aish, now I have to clean u-" He stopped when he realized he was in the studio as the blonde girl looked at him weirdly. He quickly stood up and excused himself out of the room. Aish Babo babo babo He thought as he started hitting himself on the head. Seconds later, he sighed and calmly walked towards the studio.

"Sorry" He looked at the blonde girl who was just standing there without changing her expression as she looked at him and cleared his throat. " To disturb you. Ill just go get some paper towels" He said and quickly walked off to the nearest washroom. Serioulsy , Im such an idiot. he thought again as he hit his head.

 

 

 

Sorry short chapter ^