Together again

I'm A Fool For Love

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon decided to go out for lunch and go home. They drove to a  buffet. Although the car ride was quiet, the atmosphere was happy. Hyoyeon looked outside the window as Eunhyuk drove. The atmoshere changed when she was changing the song, she saw his injured hand. 

" By the way, Hyuk.. You never told me what happened to your hand.." Hyoyeon started. " Did you get into a fight? Was it Doojoon?"

" Aniyo. Its nothing. Just a little accident." Eunhyuk responded. 

" Little? It looked pretty bad to me though.. Please can you tell me what happened? Donghae said it had something to do with me.. " 

" Well, it did.. " Hyoyeon looked at him and waited for his answer. " Lets just say I love you and I was just trying to protect you... I guess. "

" So you DID get into a fight?"

" You could say that." 

" Come on Tell meeeeee. " She used her aegyo. " Who did you get into a fight with?" 

Eunhyuk eventually gave in. " Me.."

"Huh..?" She tilted his head in confusion. 

" You see, I was mad at myself for hurting you. I promised to protect you but then I broke it. I wanted to punch the guy you hated..." He answered without lookign at Hyoyoen and focussed on driving. 

Hyoyeon sat back on her chair. " Eunhyuk, I never hated you. " He still didnt look at Hyoyeon. " Not ever, not once. " 

Eunhyuk was clearly taken back and almost drove to a red light. He looked at Hyoyeon. " Why though? I thought you hated me at least a bit or something." 

" If I hated you why did I stay with you last night?" 

" I dont know.. I thought you just felt pity for me.. " 

" But that doesnt explain why I slept with you, does it?" 

" I just- I thought you were just trying to make yourself love me again.. " Eunhyuk started driving. 

" I didnt need to make myself love you because I never stopped. " 

" Even how much we've been through? I caused so mu-" 

" Yeah exactly, we've been though a lot. But we turned out okay right?" Eunhyuk didnt say anything. " My dad told me this once before; ' People who are meant to be are the ones who go through everything that meant to tear them apart, but at the end, they come out stronger than before. " 

" Hyoyeon... Do you think that maybe we're meant to be together?" He slowly asked. 

" I dont know Eunhyuk, are we?" She asked back. 

Eunhyuk stayed quiet and continued to drive as he thought , I really hope we are. 

Hyoyeon smiled knowing her boyfriend,  " I hope we are too. " Eunhyuk was surprised she knew what he was thinking but he eventually smiled back at her. 

5 minutes later, they arrived at McDonalds. They didnt want to do anything fancy. Hyoyeon picked a table as Eunhyuk ordered the food. 

" Wait a minute.." Hyoyeon dropped her burger on the tray and looked at Eunhyuk suspicously. " If I was making myself love you again, but Im not saying I am. If I was making myself love you again last night, doesnt that mean you would take advantage of me?" She asked curiously while she raised her eyesbrows at her. 

Eunhyuk choked on his juice. " Wh-what? Aniyo! I just th- tho- thought that you really lov- loved me." 

" Then if you did, then why did you say you thought I was forcing myself to love you?" 

" Be-because I- I.." He didnt know how to explain it so he gave up. " Awe come on Hyo! You had to ruin the moment.." 

" What? Im just asking.. " 

" I - ju- well, Yo-" 

Hyoyeon started laughing at him, " Im just kidding. I wanted to see what you would do. " Eunhyuk pouted and gave Hyoyeon the silent treatment for about, 1 to 3 minutes. 

After eating lunch, they drove to Hyoyeon's house. As Eunhyuk drove, Jessica called Hyoyeon. 

YAH! Hyoyeon!!" Jessica yelled through the phone. 

Hyoyeon had to remove the phone from her ear for a second. " What do you want?" She said annoyed. 

" Are you and Eunhyuk together right now?" 

" Yeah, we're driving to our house. " 

" Oh thats great! While you're there, can you get mine and Taeyeon bathing suite?" 

" Sure. Are you guys going on a double date or something?"

"Aniyo, we're going to Sungmin's pool. Come with us. We're all going. " 

Oh okay. We'll be there in like, 10 minutes. " Hyoyeon said before hanging up. 

" So what's up?" Eunhyuk asked. 

" Well, we're going swimming at Sungmin's house. We just have to get our bathing suite. " Hyoyeon said. 

Eunhyuk stayed quiet for a minute. He started imagining Hyoyeon in a bikini. Eunhyuk started to get hot. Even though, he's seen Hyoyeon , he still finds her body amazing everytime he sees it, he could never get used to get used to ger hot body. He was so busy thinking about it that they almost got into an accident. 

" Yah! Hyuk! I know what you're thinking." Hyoyeon blushed. " Stop that, I dont have a bikini." She said laughing at her boyfriend. 


Eunhyyuk turned red and just continued to drive. They drove to Hyoyeon's house to get their things and quickly drove to Sungmin's house. 

" HEEEY. HYOHYUK IN THE HOUSE. " Eunhyuk yelled and did a moonwalk into the house. Hyoyeon laughed at her boyfriend and hit him with the bag. 

" Pfft, hyung I thought you were sick. " Donghae said from the couch. 

" I WAS sick. " Eunhyuk answered and happily jumped on the couch. 

" So, I wonder what the medicine was." Jessica winked at Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk who turned red. 

" FYI, we didnt do anything last night. We just made up and cuddled. " Hyoyeon lied as Eunhyuk nodded. 

" Sure right. Whatever you say. " Taeyeon giggled before going into the kitchen.

" AHA, TOLD YOU." Sunny clapped. 

" CAN WE GO SWIMMING NOW?" Sungmin and Wooyoung yelled from outside. 

Everyone quickly got ready and went outside. As they all went outside, Sungmin, Sunny, and Hyoyeon jumped into the pool. Taeyeon got the music ready. Donghae and Wooyoung were putting sunscreen on. Eunhyuk took off his shirt as Donghae noticed something about him. Donghae whispered to Wooyoung, who was looking at his back. The two ended up laughing.

" What?" Eunhyuk asked, turning around. His back faced Sunny, Sungmin, and Hyoyeon. SunSun started laughing as Hyoyeon started getting red. " Whaaaaat? Whats so funny?" He kept asking. 

" Tae! Tae! Come here. " Wooyoung called his girlfriend. Taeyeon went beside Wooyoung as he pointed at Eunhyuk's back. She eventually started laughing. Eunhyuk noticed it had something to do with his back. 

" What? Is there something on it?" He started feeling his back but there was nothing. He started whining and looked at the red Hyoyeon. He was about to ask her, when Sungmin yelled. 

" IF YOU GUYS WANT TO LIE AT LEAST TRY!" Sungmin yelled causing everyone to laugh harder. Eunhyuk gave them a confused face. 

Wooyoung and Sungmin came closer to him. They both patted his back. " So, how does it feel? Eh?" Donghae said. 

" Feels great huh?" Wooyoung raised his eyebrows at him. 

" WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Eunhyuk yelled, clearly annoyed. 

" You got some scratched on your back." Taeyeon whispered to him as she passed him and jumped into the pool.

" What?" Eunhyuk said confused. He heard a clicking sound behind him. Donghae took a picture of his back. His brother showed him and eventually caught on. Eunhyuk had scratches on his back from Hyoyeon last night. Eunhyuk turned red and quickly jumped into the pool and swam behind the red Hyoyeon. Everyone started laughing at the couple as HyoHyuk just stayed under the water red. 


So its been 4 days since they finally got back together. Everyone was going well, but Eunhyuk still hasnt told his dad that he and Hyoyeon were back together. Hyoyeon doesnt like the idea of lying but Eunhyuk was too stubborn to listen. He didnt want to go through all the pains and tears, especially what he caused Hyoyeon. He regretted hurting her and promised that he would make it up to her.  One of those plans was to surprise her for her birthday, well, her belated birthday. And of course, everyone in the gang helped him. 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk organized a 'date.' They were meeting at Hyoyeon's house. Eunhyuk's plan was to surprise her for her belated birthday at her house, since her dad was at a business trip. Jessica took her out for the whole day while the rest of the gang helped Eunhyuk with the house. It took them 5 hours to decorate the house. Eunhyuk wanted it perfect for her. The music, presents, food, and the decorations. It may sound like its a party for many people, but its only just Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. Like he said, he wanted it perfect.

" SHES HERE, SHES HERE!" Sunny yelled through the whole house. 

" GUYS, QUICKLY HIDE. " Eunhyuk yelled pushing everyone in the closet. 

Jessica pretended to forget her things in the car so Hyoyeon would get it. Jessica had to make sure, she was the first one to opened the door just to check if everything is okay. She popped her head as soon she opened the door to see Eunhyuk who gave an ok signal. As both Jessica and Hyoyeon went in the house,  Jessica had to make sure that Hyoyeon would go up right away for the rest of the gang to go home. Hyoyeon wore the outfit that they bought today. She wore a see through white blouse with a black tank underneath and paired it up with a black skirt. Jessica helped her curl her hair. 

As soon as Jessica helped her, she quickly left without Hyoyeon knowing. As she came downstairs, she looked for Jessica and Taeyeon, but no one was there. She noticed a note that was taped onto the living room table. 

Go to your backyard. Got something for you. - Eunhyuk :) 

She smiled at the note and quickly went outside the backyard. 

" Eunhyuk? You here?" She said as opened the sliding door. She noticed a shadow standing near the garden. " Eunhyuk?" She slowly started walking. 

" Hey, Hyo, come here!" Eunhyuk yelled. She thought the shadow was Eunhyuk and started walking towards it.  Hyoyeon smiled at 'him.' As soon as she was half way to 'Eunhyuk', the shadow disappeared. Music started to play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9ihs3EZerM ( I prefer to listen to the song while reading. )  as lights started to turn on that lead to a dinner table in front of her. Above the dinner table was a bunch of lights that hanged from a tree. The table was set for two and around the table, it had rose petals on the ground. The dinner table had a rose in the middle with champagne next to it.  ( Lights on the tree are like this. Pretend the table is only for two people :/ ) 

Hyoyeon gasped as she admired the view. She slowly started walking towards it when Eunhyuk hugged her from behind by the waist. She turned around in shock but eventually smiled. He was just wearing black pants with a white polo and had a black blazer and a tie. 

" Hey." Eunhyuk said as he smiled. 

" Hey." Hyoyeon smiled.

" You like it?" 

Hyoyeon nodded as she smiled. " Whats it for?" 

" Your birthday. The gang helped me set it up. " 

" My birthday? But it was a week ago. " 

" I know. Taeyeon told me that you didnt get to celebrate your birthday because of our situation. Im sorry about that. " He apologized as he rubbed his neck. " And plus, I already planned this a long time ago. " He then smiled. 

" You didnt have to. I ha-" 

" I knew you were going to say that, but please dont. This is your moment and I want you to enjoy it. " He interrupted her. Hyoyeon just smiled at her boyfriend and nodded. Eunhyuk took a small remote from his pants and raised the volume of the music louder. " Would you like to dance with me?" He gave her his gummy smile. Hyoyeon happily took his hand. 

Eunhyuk took her to a small dance floor that the gang made. He twirled her as she landed in his arms. Hyoyeon giggled as she put her hands on his neck while Eunhyuk puts his hands on her hips. They started dancing to the song. They smoothly stepped side to side as they got closer. She puts her head on his shoulder as Eunhyuk kisses her forehead. They both had the same thoughts; the first time they danced together, the first time Eunhyuk confessed to her, the first time they kissed, and the time when they realized their love for each other. 

" Thank you. " Hyoyeon whispered as her head was on Eunhyuk's shoulder. 

" Anything to make you happy." Eunhyuk whispered back. 

As the song ended, they had dinner that Eunhyuk made. Even though it wasnt the best food she tasted but it was still the best food she ever had, especially when it comes from Eunhyuk. As they ate, they talked about what Hyoyeon wants for her birthday. 

" You dont have to get me anything. All of this was already a present." She said still admiring the view. 

" Still. I want to get you something nice, something that will make you happy. " Eunhyuk said stubbornly.

" Still, its okay. I wo-" 

" No its not. I want to get you something. Anything." 

Hyoyeon thought for a minute, " Anything?" She asked to make sure. Eunhyuk nodded. " The only thing I want right now, is to tell your dad about us. " Eunhyuk froze for a minute. " Its the only thing that could make me happy." She said trying to convinced him. 

" Is there anoth-" 

" No, thats the only one I want. " 

" But I cant, Im not going to risk losing you. " 

" You wont lose me. I understand it. i just dont want to be someone that you can hide from your dad. " 

" Im letting you get hurt. " 

" I wont. You know why?" She asked as Eunhyuk looked at her. " I have you. " Eunhyuk looked down at his plate, " Please, like you said, Its the only thing you could get me that could make me happy. Tell him the truth. Please." Hyoyeon held his hand and gave him her puppy face. 

Eunhyuk eventually said, " Alright. We'll tell him, but can it be another time?" 

" Tomorrow?" She suggested as she smiled.

" Uh, im thinking more. " 

" When?" 

" Next year?"  Eunhyuk said smiling. Hyoyeon dropped her smile and looked at him seriously. " Fine, tomorrow..." 

" Thank you. I know this kind of ruined the moment, but I ju-" 

" Its okay. I agree with you telling my dad, but I just.. dont really... trust him... I guess. " He slowly said. " What if he gets mad and breaks us up? What if I have to marry IU? What if I - " 

" He's your dad, he wont hurt you. " 

" I dont care if he hurts me, I just care if he hurts you." 

" Dont worry, I wont."  Hyoyeon gave him one of her warm smiles that calmed Eunhyuk down. They stopped talking about his dad because Hyoyeon didnt want to worry about it and decided to carry on. 


Eunhyuk told his dad to meet him in a coffe shop. The gang was sitting behind them. Donghae, Sunny, and Sungmin had to wear something different so his dad wont recognize them. After a few minutes of waiting, his dad came.  Appa, please be nice today... Eunhyuk thought as he looked at his dad from the entrance. 

His dad gasped and eagerly went to the table where Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were. " Its so nice seeing you, Hyoyeon-sshi. "

" Annyeongsayeo." Hyoyeon stood up and bowed. 

" Sit down, sit down. You dont need to do that." His dad said smiling. As soon as Hyoyeon awkwardly sat down, he looked at the HyoHyuk couple. " Aigooo, you guys are a cute couple. Was this the good news? You guys are a couple right?" Both Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk nodded.  His dad clapped, " Great ! I assume Eunhyuk will be talking about the marriage?"  He excitedly asked. 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk looked ar eachother. " Uh, Appa, they're wont be wedding anytime soon. " Eunhyuk said as Hyoyeon awkwardly cleared . 

" What do you theres no wedding? Of co-" 

" No there wont be. You see, Hyoyeon and I just got back together after a long fight and we want to take it slow. " Eunhyuk said slowly. 

" Take it slow? They already had like 2-" Jessica said without realizing it that caused Taeyeon to kick her knee and screamed. " OW, TAE-" She immediantly stopped when she realized she yelled and awkwardly apologized to the people around them as Wooyoung took her arm and pulled her down to sit down. 

After the HyoHyuk couple glared at them, they quickly got back to the conversation. " But dont you guys love each other?" His dad said and this time, he had no smile but a sort of mad-worried face. 

" Of course we love each other, thats why we want to take it slow. " Eunhyuk said. 

" Then get married? Isnt that better?" His dad said trying to convinced them. 

" Aniyo, Im sorry, Appa. We made our decision. We're not going to get married yet. You just have to wait." Eunhyuk said trying to sound politely, but everyone could tell that he's getting annoyed. Hyoyeon held his hand under the table and of course, it calmed him down. 

His dad sighed and stood up, " Hyukjae, can I talk to you for a second?" he asked his son. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon worriedly looked at each other. She gave him a small smile and nodded. Eunhyuk slowly stood up and looked at the gang who also gave him a small but yet worried smile before following his dad in the washroom.

As Eunhyuk closed the door of the washroom, he looked at his dad who was breathing through his nose as he was harshly looking at his son. 

 

 

 

 

SORRY. I havent been updating for a while. I've been busy all week. I've also been thinking about another story as well. I'll try my best to update more quickly!! Check my new story :)  >>>   http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/455144