Confession 2: I'll catch you

I'm A Fool For Love

Eunhyuk was left on the dance floor all alone, as he watched Hyoyeon disappear through the crowds of people. He kept thinking what he did wrong. Was it the kiss? Did I kiss her too soon? He just kept on thinking and thinking what he did wrong instead of running for her, he just stared at the door where Hyoyeon left.  Finally, I cant let her go, not thise time.. I cant.. He thought and ran for her. Eunhyuk was thinking about his past relationship in highschool, the time when he let go of his girlfriend. He didnt want to make the same mistake again. He first went to the nearest washroom, not caring if it was a Women's washroom, he just went in. Of course, she wasnt there and he tried the dancing studio, but she wasnt there. He searched everywhere the boat but she was no where to be found. 

He decided to check her room and knocked but no one answered, he was about to walk away when he heared the sliding door close. He entered his room and went outside the balcony, there he saw Hyoyeon hugging her legs as her back was facing Eunhyuk.  

" Hyoyeon.." He said quietly.

She quickly wiped her tears away and turned around smiling. " Eunhyuk, what are you doing here? You should be at the party." 

" Why would I be there? You got me worrying Hyoyeon." Eunhyuk said. 

Hyoyeon just gave him a small but yet sad smile. " Its alright, Im okay. " She paused and sighed. " You should go back now, you dont want to miss the party." she said and turned around ready to go inside. 

" Why? Why are you trying to push me away?" Eunhyuk asked.

Hyoyeon hesitated to answer, " Because Im afraid to fall and hit the ground." She said quietly as her head was down. She stayed quiet to hear what Eunhyuk wanted to say. 

Eunhyuk stayed quiet for a bit as he wondered what Hyoyeon was trying to say. He thought back to the night when he found the drunken Hyoyeon. Everytime I fall for a person, I always end up hitting the ground as they watch me get hurt.....They never catch me. He remembered Hyoyeon saying that. He remembered how Hyoyeon was hurt back then. 

Hyoyeon was about to go inside when he said, " Then I'll catch you." She looked back at him. " Do you trust me?" He asked. 

" Yes, but-" Eunhyuk stopped her. 

" Then jump. Jump to my balcony from yours." He suddenly said.

" Bwoh? I cant do that. I might fall down the water." She said surprised. 

" No you wont. The gap is too small. I just want to show you something." He said. Hyoyeon sighed and stared at the gap between Eunhyuks and hers. " Trust me Hyoyeon." Hearing those words calmed her thoughts down. She hesitated before getting up on her chair. She looked at Eunhyuk who nodded and slightly smiled. Finally, she jumped and landed in Eunhyuk's arm as her eyes were close. She was still shaking from the jump.

" Hyoyeon, open your eyes. Its okay." He quietly said to her ear.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw Eunhyuk's face right in front of her, inches away. " Eunhyuk.." Was all she can say. 

"  I promised myself and you that I wouldnt let you get hurt. Im going to keep that promise,  Hyoyeon, no matter what. " He paused and looked at her eyes. "  I know you dont feel the same way about me but when you're ready to jump, I'll be here, with my arms open ready to catch you. And once I do, I will never let you go. I wont let you fall to the ground. " He said.

As they both looked at each other's eyes, Hyoyeon wrapped her hands around Eunhyuk as he placed her head on his chest, as she closed her eyes. " Even when I'm not ready to jump, I'll risk it. I'll risk it just so I can be in your arms. Eunhyuk." She whispered. 

He slowly put her down and cupped her face, while Hyoyeon held on to his hands as they both looked at each other's eyes.

" I love you." They both said at the same time. They let out a small laugh.

" I love you too." They said together again. They both just smiled and hugged each other, hoping that this night will never end.

 

Short chapter ^ Sorry !