Arranged Marriage??

I'm A Fool For Love

" Rise and shine, Oppa!" Sunny said as she opened the curtains, waking up Eunhyuk.

" Aish, cant you tell someone is sleeping?" Eunhyuk groaned and as he lied on his stomach with his face against the pillow.

" Well someone is a little grumpy this morning" Sunny joked recieving a glare from Eunhyuk. "Anyways, Appa is calling you. You have to be downstairs in like 2 minutes. " Sunny said as she exited the room. 

Eunhyuk sighed and slowly got up. He looked at the clock and groaned. 

Aish, its only 9 in the morning. I should be sleeping. He thought and scratched his heads. He grabbed a white v-neck shirt and headed downstairs. As soon as he got downstairs, he felt small, skinny arms around his neck from the back. 

" Good morning, Hyukki Oppa! " A small, skinny, black haired girl said. Oh, great, isnt his the best morning. Eunhyuk thought.

" IU, what are you doing here? Where's Appa? Didnt he call me? " Eunhyuk asked completely ignoring the girl. 

" Ehe, Oppa is so cute, asking so many questions." IU said as she squeezed his cheeks. Making Eunhyuk step back. " You're Appa and my Appa are talking outside about the arranged marriage." IU smiled. 

" WHAT?! ARRANGED MARRIAGE?!" Eunhyuk yelled, wide eyed. 

"Ehe, Oppa and I are finally going to get married! " IU said as she smiled and clapped and jumped. 

Eunhyuk, completely ignoring the girl, stomped in the kitchen and eyed his two younger siblings.

" Sorry Hyung, i wanted to tell you but Appa said we couldnt" A brown haired guy said as he chews on his hot dog.

" Yah! Close your mouth, Donghae Oppa! " Sunny yelled scolding her older yet immature brother. Sunny turned to Eunhyuk and said, " Sorry Oppa, i was going to tell you this morning.."

" How long have you two known? " Eunhyuk asked them

" Well, i found out 2 days ago and Soonkyu here found out this morning. " Donghae answered with his mouth full.

Sunny rolled her eyes and said " I was going to tell you but Appa-" she was interrupted when their came in the kitchen.

"I see you're awake. You probably know about the marriage. " His father said to Eunhyuk.

"Anneonghaseyo Appa, Anneonghaseyo Sir" Eunhyuk bowed. 

" Ah, very well mannered. You would be great for my daughter, " The man smiled.

" Yeah, see told you Appa! " IU said and turned to Eunhyuk, " You dont have to call my Appa, Sir. Call him Abeoji (father)" IU smiled. 

Eunhyuk forced a small laugh and said, " Appa, can i talk to you outside please?"

" Sure. Donghae, Sunny, please accompany them" His father said. " Arasso, Appa" Donghae said. 

Eunhyuk smiled at the guests but as soon as he turned around towards the door, his ' smile' turned into a frown. As they headed outside, Eunhyuk was stomping and breathing loudly. Of course, Eunhyuk is furious at his father.

" Appa, how could you not tell me this? " Eunhyuk immediently asked as soon as they got out.

" If i told you, you would've backed off. " hIs father answered. 

"Exactly, then why would you even-" Eunhyuk was interrupted by his father.

" Because if we do this, the company will be huge. Think about it, as soon as you guys get married, our company can be Korea's #1 company. " He smiled.

" Why me? Why not Do-" Eunhyuk stopped and decided not to suggest Donghae or Sunny, not wanting to them to get involved. 

" You are the oldest of the Lee Family, you have to take responsibility and - " His father said but was stopped.

" Exaclty! I have to take responsibilty, which means YOU cant arrange MY marriage. " Eunhyuk said with an angry toned, trying to control himself. 

" Hyukjae - ah , I know you dont want this but if you think about - " Again, his father was stopped by Eunhyuk.

"No! i dont want to think about it. I dont even love IU, or even LIKE her. " Eunhyuk yelled.

" Hyukjae - ah , Just listen... If you marry IU then our company can be HUGE. If you and IU dont work out then you can divorce her, maybe in 4 years? huh?" His father suggested, making Eunhyuk more mad. 

" APPA, I DONT - " Eunhyuk was about to yell at his father but sighed and chose to calm down. " I dont want to talk about this right now. Ill be at my friend's house." Eunhyuk said and left through the back door fence. 

" Fine, but we're not done talking about this Hyukjae. " His father said and went inside with a smile, not forgetting about his special guests.

" Where's Hyukki Oppa? " IU asked as she drank her tea. 

" Oh, he went to his friend's house. Probably talking about the bestman things, you know? " His father answered with a lie and laughed.

" Oh okay, good, I was about to talk about the plans for the marriage, but looks like Oppa is ahead, ehehe" IU giggled.

The three people decided to stay on topic and talk about the plans for the marriage while, Donghae and Sunny looked at eachother with concern, worrying about their older brother.

" Appa, Sir, We're going to our friend's house right now. There's some food in the oven so please take some. " Donghae said and bowed to the guests. He looked at Sunny and nodded, Sunny getting the message, quickly stood up, bowed to her father and the guests, following Donghae. Sunny and Donghae quietly left the house. 

 

 

First chapter ^ Tell me what you think ? :)

Sorry no hyoyeon in this..