Bump

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin didn't knew what is she doing here. What actually propelled her to go out in this attire?

She wanted to scream at this person who didn't watch where he's going. In a crowded mall, she fell flat on her . The contents inside her bag spilled out  everywhere on the floor. Some nice people picked them up and handed it back to her, and there's this dumb douche standing in front of her doing nothing, just staring at her. She didn't want to stand up first, for she thought he would help her up. But 10 seconds turned into a minute and he's still not doing anything. Her pride doesn't allow her to sit on the floor for a minute and getting up by herself. , she thought.

KTZ? These shoes are good. She was admiring the stranger's shoes when his hand finally reached down to her level to offer help. She took it and managed to stand up, straightening her skirt. Did she flash herself in public? Damn Bommie-unnie for altering her skirt, it's too short! Despite the helping hand, she still want to scold this guy who made her fall. Rolling her eyes, she looked up and straight into the stranger's eyes. "Hey you..."

 

DAMN.

WHY IS IT HIM?

 

She froze, as she stared at this stranger guy. He was in the same department as her and the only worthy opponent for her to compete in for the promotion to be the manager in the next promotion exercise! She hated his guts and his ability to make girls swoon whenever he's around. Their sarcastic exchanges often lead to fiery arguments and being both hot headed, no one will take a step back. So... Did he just see his opponent dressed up in a high school girl uniform...?

Time seemed to have stopped and in the whole universe now only had him, and her. Two people, two feelings, two thoughts, one mind.

 

"Are you doing roleplay, CL?"

 

DAMN.

 

, if he mistaken me for having the habit of acting younger than my age, my reputation in the office is ruined. There goes my promotion, there goes my name, there goes my image… No way in hell I’m gonna let him know I’m CL!

 

"Who are you?" I gave him a puzzled look and a scorn, as if looking down on him like some kind of psycho e preying on young little girls. Well that gave him something to think about. 

I didn't like the way he checked me out from top to bottom. Bommie-unnie did a perfect job, he couldn't even confirm that I was CL. With that skeptical look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter