Bruises

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So if I suggest that we get into a relationship, will you say yes?"

 

Chaerin is in deep trouble. She wanted to hit herself for asking that stupid question and for some reason it went with the flow and Jiyong finally threw the bomb at her. Being his girlfriend? Is he insane? How did he want to manage office relationships like this? Hang on... She's Chaerin now not CL, maybe this will be the chance where she can use this excuse for him to stop flirting around in the office with the other coworkers.

The more Jiyong wait the more he got nervous. Chaerin's expression is unreadable, was she feeling stressed because he tried to progress their relationship to the next level too quickly? Or is she thinking of a good way to reject him without hurting him? 

 

"Uh oppa? Wait, wait... Why am I getting the feeling you are experienced in this?"

"What do you mean?" He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head.

"I mean, the words came out so smoothly, as if you said them a million times before. Are you a playboy? I dislike such guys!"

"................"

"I don't play around that much, Chaerin." Lies!!! Why did you even pause then?

"No! I mean, you surely have women to... you know... just have fun with... and I really hate such guys!"

"................"

 

He's thinking! He's thinking hard now! Chaerin felt a headache coming when Jiyong went deep in thought with his hand rubbing his chin.

 

"What if I drop all of them? I'll tell them I'm not doing all that anymore." Well, he doesn't look like he'll lie for these...

"Drop them eh... How many do you have anyway?"

"Eh... how many..."

"Don't worry, its not like we are in a relationship right now, I won't get mad." She gave a sweet smile that almost left Jiyong gasping for air.

 

She watched Jiyong count using his fingers, occasionally shaking his head as he muttered the names of his flings in an inaudible voice. Chaerin could barely make out the pronounciations of the words. 

"It's only countable with one hand... I'll drop all of them!!!" That means he has five girls to fool around... Jerk...

"So you will drop all of them right? Even though I never promise I'll date you... It's not good to play wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter