Friend

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"....Chae?"

 

CL stared at the guy that blurted out that one word. She didn't remember him, or at least, a guy as handsome as him was definitely impressionable, but in this case, no, CL still couldn't recall a single thing. She tried again, thinking who are the guys that had known her close enough to call her pet name 'Chae'. However, he broke her concentration with another outburst.

"You are Chae right? It's me, Seunghyun! Remember me? Tempo?"

"Eh..? ...Seunghyun? Crybaby Seunghyun?"

"I'm not one anymore... Heh heh can you forget about the crybaby? Long time no see." TOP rubbed his neck awkwardly with girls giggling at him.

"Oh my god! It's more than just long time! How could you still remember me?"

"Because I'll always remember you, can I have a hug?"

 

CL stood up from her seat and went to TOP and threw her arms around him. So many pair of eyes were looking at them but they didn't care. It has been a long time since they met each other going to the same private education institution after school. They lost contact ever since they moved up to middle school.

Taeyang nudged GD and asked, "They know each other?" which he returned with an equally puzzled expression. GD couldn't deny when he heard the familiar word 'Chae', he perked up immediately scanning the room which he now berates himself for missing Chaerin too much. To think CL has the same word in her name as his girlfriend-to-be, how disappointing.

People were eyeing the new pair that seemed to be indulging in their own conversation in their little world but they paid little attention to the rest. Feelings of nostalgia rushed up to them and all they wanted to do now is to reminisce about their friendship.

 

"How long has it been, Chae?"

"Mmhm, 8 years? How did you even recognize me?"

"I sat beside you, remember..?"

Well, Chaerin thought, although they went to different elementary school they still went to the same place for tuition classes. She was lucky a boy as cool as him sat beside her, and she had to admit, she had a slight crush on him. Like how she checked him out just now, she mentally approved again that Seunghyun has grown up to be one fine specimen, with the looks and capabilities, he looked cool.

They didn't even talk much back then. She felt touched that someone like him even remembered her. It felt nice.

 

"You know, Chae..? I was too nervous to even talk to you back then. I'm glad to meet you again, even better to meet you under this circumstances."

"Nervous? Why? Uh yeah, we met again in a sogaeting session... Kekeke who knows..."

"Just... nervous... Hahah..." He looked away from her staring into nothingness.

Seunghyun still looked cool, even though deep in my memory I will always remember him as the boy who always behaves like a crybaby whenever his trial test falls to ace. She always loved to for being a mummy's boy for always wanting to meet up with her expectations. Times had passed and now they were both grown up. Seunghyun is still a cool guy, and Chaerin... Well she is not bad either.

 

'He was cool back then and I even had a crush on him, now that he's right here tall and handsome, this setting now is totally giving me the hint telling me to go ahead, I can go for him!' Chaerin took another sip of her beer with that in mind. Yes that is it, she is going to end the weird relationship with Kwon Jiyong and start a new relationship with Seunghyun!

Their session ended with a drunk Taeyang which nobody wanted to take responsibility for. Seunghyun had volunteered to send CL home way before he got drunk so he managed to escape the duty of sending his drunk friend back safely. In the end, Dara being the organizer had to since everyone else got their respective pairs to send them home... Dara sighed at her luck, she wanted to get over her crush getting attached but in the end after all the work she had done she was the only one who didn't get any interested guys to try their luck on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter