Obedience

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are going out on a Saturday, even when you are already meeting me?"

"Yeah, Dara-unnie wanted me to fill the head count for her match making session again..."

 

Chaerin pouted while checking her makeup on her pocket mirror. Dara called the sleepy cat in the middle of the night talking glibberish while Chaerin just wants to go back to sleep. She vaguely remembered she agreed to something her unnie asked for and she found herself waking up to a flurry of text messages refreshing her memory getting tricked into this fiasco. Seunghyun took a gulp of his root beer and couldn't help but feel worried about her.

She's never been a fan of social gatherings with strangers. He remembered the time where Chaerin blantantly ignored a couple of guys when they tried to approach her for small talks. Of course, he knew about this from stealing glances at her. The young Seunghyun was too chicken to befriend her. Years had gone by and she transformed into this gorgeous young woman, b with confidence. The Seunghyun now got even more worried than the past, where little young boys started chasing skirts, this lady here can make them kneel and beg for her attention.

 

"Be careful out there Chae..."

"What? Don't worry, there won't be any guys going for me anyway!" She chirped, for some strange reason feeling confident that no one will fall for her.

"Why not?" Seunghyun asked with a raised brow. This woman just doesn't know how attractive she was.

"I've never been popular."

"And you say that so proudly."

"I wasn't being proud I was being honest!" She beamed, eating the last fry on her tray.

"I didn't think you were able to notice that. Well you never did anyway."

 

Chaerin eyed at him quizzically, pondering over his words, but decided to drop it since Seunghyun was the kind of man who is straightforward and direct. Having hidden meanings in his words was not his style. Well that's what she thought anyway.

 

"Hey, quit eating my fry! Are you still hungry? I can order another plate for you..."

"I was helping you to speed up! Alright Mr TOP, finish up your food, we're going off now."

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

The duo were standing outside the BBQ place waiting for Chaerin to arrive. Dara had planned for another session with some of her 'better-than-average' friends to be meeting GD, just to help out her baby girl. As long as GD finds a new girl that he fancies, Chaerin can take the opportunity to break up with him with a valid reason. Dara can tell how ickly G-Dragon can be when he was bragging about his new girlfriend in the office ever since her babo friend agreed to date him.

 

"Chaerinnie! Over here!" Dara waved at the girl alighting from the cab. 

A sudden strong gust of wind blew, chilling the girls to their bones. Chaerin's skirt got flipped up a little and some guys walking by got a little eye candy. She glared at them with piercing eyes colder than the winter breeze. What a start to this, even her hair was messed up.

 

"Dara-unnie, call me CL. Don't slip later!" Chaerin fixed her hair and muttered some cusses under her breath.

"Aigoooo Rinnie~ We're off work!"

"There's still G-Dragon. So we're still somewhat, at work."

"Why so serious..."

 

When Chaerin first joined the company, Dara had a hard time getting accustomed to calling her by her alias 'CL'. Why does she even need another name for herself considering that Chaerin is a cute name and she loved to use wordplay on her name. As time goes by, she can see the difference between Chaerin and CL. CL can be cold and aloof towards people that aren't close to her, but Chaerin is a warm and caring person. CL is always full of confidence and she walks with the aura of a queen, but Chaerin is sometimes like a kid and she loves to do aegyo.

Still, Dara respects her for her preference, by calling her CL in the office, and affectionate Chaerinnie outside.

 

"I got you the best girls I can find under such a short time. All for you so you won't have to crash my house every night finishing my icecream and snatching my TV." Bom joked, as the trio went in. 

 

As soon as GD and CL made eye contact, they had started another round of inner battle and mutual provocation. CL took he chance to sit at the corner, the furthest available seat that she can have as soon as she saw that. She didn't want to let Chaerin out to feel something about Jiyong, but when GD gave her his signature smirk she locked Chaerin up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter