Phone

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Didn't you say you don't have a cell phone? Go down to the convenience store downstairs, Rinnie, there should be a payphone nearby the area. Since that stupid guy gave you his phone number I'm a 100% certain he didn't recognize that you are CL, but an innocent high school girl so use that as your advantage to manipulate him! You should know what to say when you talk to him, I can't tell you what to do all the time but I'm sure you can manage because you are my dokkchae! Go take that creep down!"

 

Am I regretting now? What did I do to get myself into this mess? Will there be any consequences I will encounter as backlash in the future? 

 

Chaerin weighed her pros and cons while standing in front of the payphone. She really really want to take the dragon down so he won't be there to annoy her anymore and get out of her life but then again she will have to spend more time with him if her plans are really rolled out. There's no way back once you started and the only way is to continue walking until the end. Chaerin being the overly careful one didn't wanna make hasty decisions but it was Bom that encouraged her to do so. Maybe Bom is right, it's for her own good.

Picking it up, she placed it near her ear and dropped the coin in.

 

-ring ring-

-ring ring-

 

"Hello, G-Dragon."

"Hello, I'm the girl whom you said I looked similar to someone you know this afternoon!"

"......."

"Hello? Are you there?"

"........thanks for calling me back, I was so worried if you managed to get back, really, thank you."

Chaerin blushed when she heard the words GD said. Seriously, is this his way to pick up girls? Goosebumps were already growing on her skin causing her to shiver. He definitely overreacted, it's only been a few hours since they last met! His tone of voice sounds so kind, so different from when he was in the office with her, that mean with the sarcastic tone.

 

"Let's meet up again some time! Do you still want to be friends with me? I mean, I would want a new friend too..." She pinched herself so bad she almost teared, the lie came out so naturally she had to control herself from not laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter