She's Not Her

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon further inspection, she realized that her pair of favorite heels were not the only ones unspared from her run, her skin was scraped and she developed blisters near her toes. She should have known that those Louboutins were not necessary the best running gear that she had at that moment of time. Dangling the damaged pair in her hands and holding back her tears, she whispered a little prayer to her footwear, lost gallantly during her conquest to get her man back.

She checked her phone for missed calls and unread messages that she received during the time of her disappearing act, now worried if her actions had caused any negative effects or backlash on her work. There were a couple of people that tried to locate her, including their manager Hyerin and some of her colleagues, but none could be compared to her overly frantic unnie. Judging by the number of missed calls from her and the amount of spam in her inbox, it seemed that only Dara was the one that was genuinely worried about her. She did not reply or call her back, only fiddled with her phone without a cause.

Leaning against the railing, she wondered if it will rain soon, probably a small afternoon shower or a full blown thunderstorm, she couldn't tell. She could smell the rain, however. Anyone that walked past her can obviously see that she was a suspicious person lurking outside the handsome neighbour's apartment, or she was stalling for time for whatever that will happen in the coming moments.

Chaerin hesitated if she should press the door bell. 

 

She noticed that there was an ahjusshi that was standing behind the pillar watching her every movement under the pretense of watering the plants, and she felt uncomfortable under his leering gaze. Her unkempt hair, messy outfit, standing outside a man's apartment barefooted, that look gave fantasies to many. Chaerin panicked, thinking that this man might do something to her, she kept pressing Jiyong's door bell, hoping that he would come out and protect her from any impending dangers. Why did he choose to live somewhere with creepy neighbours? She made a mental note to give him a piece of her mind later.

"ing ert..." Chaerin muttered under her breath while watching the sick guy retreat into his lair. This ahjusshi probably knows that Jiyong would be answering the door since this woman was so aggressive in pressing the doorbell and to be honest it scared the hell out of him. Never in his 50 years of stay here had he seen the young man bringing girls back to his apartment, and he was curious that he saw one, a psychotic one out there.

Jiyong had 'Jingle Bells' as his doorbell, and Chaerin felt that it was the dorkiest thing he had done for himself. She didn't hate it though, in fact, even though it doesn't align with his G-Dragon image, being totally adorable suits Jiyong to the core. She waited and waited, but there was still no response. She couldn't even hear anything from inside the apartment. So... He really isn't here like Seungri said... If he was the old GD he will probably be staying at some girl's house, or out for a walk right..? Thoughts like this filled her mind and she decided.

'I won't be satisfied until I know he's safe.'

 

"GD! Are you there?! GD!" Chaerin shouted while banging on his door, not forgetting to constantly ring his doorbell. He has to be in there somewhere if he haven't gone to Nigeria! She shouldn't have lied to him in the first place! She felt very apologetic to his neighbours for causing a ruckus but if this was the only way to get him out she will.

 

*Step step step step...*

*BANG BANG BANG*

 

*BANG!* The door opens revealing a hobo, unshavened, hair covering face, wearing old clothes, looking like a typical homeless man. Chaerin gasped at how haggard Kwon Jiyong had became, it was like du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter