Movies

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin had been smiling meaningfully reading text messages coming from a certain handsome male. Bom did her make up and hair now she had been doing nothing than to laze in bed waiting for time to pass. She can't help but to think how fortunate she was meeting an old friend in such a situation which completely shines to her favor. Bom knew it had to be a guy since it has been long since she saw her acting this way. The last time was an old friend that coincidentally, was this girl's crush. Things didn't work out but she still remember her love struck face.

Bom couldn't stand the girl fiddling with her phone all day. She had been tolerating her random giggles and whispers like 'handsome oppa', 'so sweet', 'such a gentleman' and all the sweetness overload. She had thoughts of throwing her dongsaeng off a cliff or she will just self destruct on the spot and die instead, her acting this way was nauseating.

 

"Yahhhh Rinnie!!! Can you stop it? It's creeping me out!"

"Unnie~ But he's really so sweet!!!"

"I'm sorry to disturb you from your happy moment, but... what about Jiyong?"

"What about him?"

"Didn't he send you tons of messages requesting for a meet up again?"

"That's not me, he sent it to Chaerin not CL."

 

Bom sighed, 'What is the difference? Aren't the two are one same entity?'

 

"But isn't he waiting for you to take your relationship to the next level? That patient man?"

"I said it, he likes Chaerin not CL!"

"Ooh I knew it you nappeun gizibe! Don't tell me you want to end it now since you got the purse you wanted?"

Chaerin slumped further in her seat. She didn't expect herself to be even thinking about this but she also didn't know how should she deal with this whole situation now seeing it got out of control.

 

"I see your point... How about I return him the purse then?"

"Return him?! HAH Lee Chaerin are you kidding? You already used it! The value is gone!" Bom leered and Chaerin got scared.

"But I like it so much! *sobs* It's so so so so cute..."

She knew if she were to return it to him, he wouldn't accept it anyway judging from his character. She worked with him long enough to know his personality, he won't take a gift back nor will he back off asking the reason why for her weird behavior. Looks like she got to work hard to pay him back the money for it. She wanted to cry, even though the purse was cute, she couldn't afford it in the first place thats why she didn't make the impulse purchase.

 

"Are you going to meet him now? I know this will end someday, so work hard paying him back!"

"Thanks unnie... I will work hard." Chaerin almost choked on her cries thinking about the sum.

"By the way Rinnie, just a word of advice... Don't get hurt."

"Aigoo Bommie unnie... I'm off!"

 

Chaerin took the time to check her hair and makeup. Bom did apple hair for her again (suits her high school image) and light make up. She must admit she looked different from CL, the usual thick makeup that she would apply herself. Bom made her look youthful and innocent again much to her surprise, she didn't expect to still have that trait in her. Being the strong and independent female in the industry had polish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter