Skinships

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL finished her work way before lunchtime. Jiyong wanted to meet Chaerin for lunch and the poor girl didn't have anymore excuse to delay the meetup. It has been more than two weeks after the movie date for their meet up. She was trying to avoid him for a while by giving him excuses like 'I'm busy', 'school was having tests and exams', 'I have club activities', 'my dad restricts me from going out' and her ideas are running dry because Jiyong asked her everyday, from morning to noon to night. She begins to wonder if that was a right decision afterall.

She left the office before anyone notices her absence to a nearby shopping mall. Without wasting anytime, CL transforms into Chaerin in Bom's uniform and light make up and pigtails, totally erasing any evidence of the signature smokey eye seductive look. She stuffed her clothes into her giant handbag and went out to look for the annoying persistant boyfriend.

Jiyong was already at the place where they agreed to meet, scanning the area for his girlfriend. When he spotted her, he waved his arms up high frantically, trying to catch her attention with a happy smile on his face. He was very happy to see her once again since the last date, and he understands that Chaerin had a packed timetable in school and her parents are unreasonably strict on her. He had already finished his work for the day as he rushed out all his reports and proposals before he came out to meet her, just in case she has extra time to spare for him.

 

"Where are we going for lunch today Jiyong-oppa? I have to be back in school in an hour time." Chaerin lied.

"It's just a restaurant that I frequent nearby, let me bring you there!" Jiyong grabbed Chaerin's hand and pulled her closer to him.

 

Chaerin felt uncomfortable with the sudden skinship but she kept quiet about it. She regretted her words because it sounds cold and this should not be the right way for a girlfriend to behave. She understands that she was still new to the 'relationship' thing, but she feels that things are going on too fast and they should pace themselves instead of diving in head first.

She just let him guide her while holding her hand, but on the other hand Jiyong's heart is exploding with happiness. Chaerin is a special somebody to him, unlike his previous flings where he had fun, no strings attached, but at the end of the day it just made his heart even more hollow than the previous day. With her, Jiyong feels like he was taking advantage of her innocence being with a guy like him but despite that, he would not let go of her no matter what. It was the first time he felt this way, felt that someone really cares for him and was sincere in her words.

 

Chaerin regretted immediately when Jiyong's food came. She was hungry and she wants food now, but her pride didn't let her do it because of her plans and ideas. All she got was a small brownie with vanilla ice cream which she savored it like it was her last meal on Earth. Jiyong dominated the conversation most of the time, talking about himself and his work. She spoke occasionally, but her focus remained at channelling her energy to somewhere else. She texted Dara to get her something to munch on later, then decided to off her phone since she knew that unnie will bombard her with questions of  why did she leave her to get lunch alone. 

It was about time for Chaerin's 'so-called' back to school time, which Jiyong reluctantly acknowledged. Chaerin grabbed the bill before Jiyong can set his paws on them because she wants to lessen her guilt towards him for a little bit. Treating him to a meal wouldn't hurt, it's just a little costly though...

 

"You are using it!"

"???" Chaerin turned as she heard him gasp.

"The purse, the one I bought for you."

"Ahh yes, haven't you noticed it? I'm cherishing it very much." Jiyong swore that he would hug her so tightly in his arms when he saw her eyes curled into little moons, so cute!

"Thank you." He whispered like a little boy who just got his treats for being a good boy, trying to hide his grin along the way.

"Why are you smiling like that oppa? You looked like a dork!" As if smiling was contagious, Chaerin smiled too.

"It's just that, its the first time a girl I actually liked used something I got for her as a gift... so, I felt a bit touched. I'm lame aren't I?" Jiyong sighed, why was he telling her all these?

"Really? But I thought you went out with a lot of girls before! That's weird..."

 

Jiyong held her hand again and led her out of the restaurant. Chaerin stiffened again but decided to brush that feeling off. She have to get used to this eventually when they are still together. Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter