Gentleman

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I've gotten rid of all of them. I erased their phone numbers from my phone as well."

Chaerin froze as she hear Jiyong confess. She had no idea why she agreed to meet up with him again when she actually have the upper hand since he doesn't have anyway to contact her other than the cell phone he gave her as a gift. She can actually go MIA instead and everything will have a perfect closure, to this mess she made for deceiving someone like GD.

 

"Why did you do that!"

"Because you said you won't date me if I didnt..."

"I didn't say that!" Geez, he's in his own world...

"So, will you date me now?" Jiyong asked again with puppy eyes sparkling from anticipation.

"Wait, wait, wait! How can I trust you that you did all that? I mean, it's hard to believe you just ditched all of them..."

"But I did?"

"You could have said anything you want just to get me, you know..."

 

Chaerin did witness herself first hand the brutal evidences of his actions. The last blow Hyerin, their superior gave was the ultimate strike. As Chaerin walked past him she noticed his face was pale and the plea to help him, to do something, anything to ease the pain, but she just went, head up high and a look of scorn as if looking down on him. So the GD have a day like this too, finally! Not being the loser, GD screamed " you!" to her like a girl as he continued writhing on the floor with passerbys giving him the strange look.

Jiyong was seriously offended at how CL walked away when he let down his ego to beg her to help him. Even though he already knew that she's a total , he didn't expect her to hate him that much to even laugh at his plight. He questioned himself what did he do exactly to piss this woman off, and being deep in thought seemed to lessen the pain he's experiencing at that time.

 

"True, you are right. I don't have anything to prove myself, but you'll just have to trust me on this one. I really like you, Chaerin, and I want you to trust me."

 

Cupid, stop shooting arrows into Chaerin's heart, stop shooting arrows into Chaerin's-

 

Hearing those words from Jiyong, Chaerin blushed into a deep shade of red as she looked around desperately for anything that seems more interesting than Jiyong's face right now. He's pretty daring to say such things out in public, like an outspoken confession.

 

"I wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter