Dangerous Distance

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong sat at the wooden benches outside the train station waiting patiently for his girlfriend to arrive. Today was the day Chaerin finally agreed to having an indoor date at his apartment after a few agonising weeks of delay. She was having her mid terms exams and she fell sick just a week before she took a rain check on their date. It was tough for Jiyong, as she wasn't an avid fan of text messaging and chatting on the phone, she didn't even had a mobile phone before he bought one for her! Living with minimal communication, his days were hard, but nevertheless happy to know that she was his. Chaerin on the other hand needed the weeks before she agreed to meet him to shed off the excess weight she gained from the doughnuts, damn him.

He dressed casually for today, a simple white v neck top with red checkered pants, reaching just above his knees, with a pair of Converse slipped on and no accessories. He wondered if she will find him looking different without his usual daily get-up. From far, Jiyong spotted her, she let her hair free today, wearing a white sweater over her red checkered shirt, a pair of mini shorts that seems to disappear under her sweater showing off her toned elongated legs. The epitome of an innocent goddess, he thought. 

 

"Chaerin!"

"Jiyong-oppa~ Long time no see!" 

"How was your cold? Are you feeling better now?"

"Apart from having a parched throat... everything else is fine now, I can still speak!"

"That's really a relief, I was so worried about you when you said you caught the flu bug..."

The couple walked back to Jiyong's apartment in comfortable silence. Their mind were running wild at the thoughts of spending time alone in the house, Chaerin mainly about devising an escape route and excuses to protect herself, while Jiyong had mostly R-rated thoughts about him and Chaerin together in the same house... his bedroom to be exact... but he also knew he was already satisfied to be able to spend more time with her.

 

Chaerin had finally arrived at Jiyong's apartment after weeks of delay, she had prepared a plan for them in her mind, and she hopes to stay on track with it. As soon as she reached the place, she would ask for movie time together, and when time is almost up for her 'curfew' decided by her papa she would leave.

"Wow it's so clean! Did you tidy up your apartment for me? What a good boy~" Chaerin was surprised at what she saw, it was totally different from what she had expected before she decided to come as the synonyms of her impression of a single man's home are messy, smelly and gross. She patted Jiyong's head unconsciously as if giving her reward for him working hard to please her, the said man didn't shy away but instead indulged in the actions of his gentle girlfriend.

 

"Can we watch a movie? I brought some good films over for us to enjoy!"

"Alright, you can set it up first, the remote control is at the bottom drawer of the TV console, what do you want to drink?"

"Do you have choco? More marshmallows please~"

"Arasseo, just wait for me before you start the movie!"

 

Unlike how flashy GD always seems to be in the office, Chaerin thought that even his own space would be something extravagant, like having golden carpets and royal wallpapers, splashes of colours everywhere to fit his flamboyant image. Instead, his apartment showed a different side of him, havin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter