Noraebang

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He gave you a cell phone?! OH MY GOD!!!"

Bom squealed as Chaerin told her the encounter with Jiyong. Being an overprotective unnie she grilled the fake student when she returned to her apartment with the intention of returning her the set of uniform, until she got worned out reminising their 'little' encounter at the cafe. Two of them, alone. Big scoop, Chaerin is finally talking to some guy, alone!

 

"Yes Bommie-unnie, it's no big deal, stop making a big fuss about it..."

"Not a big deal? It's a phone!!!"

"Correction, an old outdated ice cream phone."

"But it's still a phone!!!" Bom raised her pitch and exclaimed.

"I can easily afford one myself..."

"But he gave that phone to you!"

"Okay, okay it's a big deal, chill will you?"

 

Bom pouted as Chaerin sighed for the upteempth time ever since she started her day. Her day was surprisingly eventful, where most of the major parts came from Kwon Jiyong, her annoying colleague slash competitor. He's quite cute by the way... She thought to herself recalling the scene whereby he used her phone to take a selca of himself and set it as her wallpaper without her permission. So he's quite a dominant... 

"Are you thinking of him right now?" Bom gave her a cheeky grin and a 'if-you-know-what-i-mean' look.

"UNNIE!!!!!" She blushed when the elder . 

"So much pressure, you sure you wanna date him?"

"UNNIE!!!!!!! STOP"

"HAHAHAHAHA AIGOO PUDONGIE IS SHY~"

 

She was on her way home thinking about everything. What Bom said, and... him. He's not that bad of a person judging from how he behaved today... He seemed naive and innocent, the way his eyes widen and the occasional jaw dropping moments, cute when he ate the dessert with a satisfied smile on his face, serious when he gave her the phone, gentlemanly when he offered to send her home. First impression do count, she thought. Maybe one more meeting will change her perception of this guy, maybe...

Just when she reached her own home, the phone beeped. Chaerin fumbled while digging into her bag for her keys and her phone. P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter