Honesty

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you want to go noraebang again?" Jiyong asked randomly, taking a bite of his pot pie.

"No, it'll be me hogging the mic again! You didn't even sang at all the last time we went!"

"How about we book a gaming room instead? We can play Play Station or Xbox games, up to you."

 

Chaerin could tell that Jiyong was pushing his luck. She knew that Jiyong had listened to her again about no skinships in public places, hence all the suggested private spots where the two of them can be alone. Of course Chaerin rejected them all. Ever since their last date (also their first month anniversary) she had been prolonging this date because she wasn't confident to see him again. Her erratic heartbeat whenever she sees GD in the office tells her something was wrong and not being able to come out with an answer to it was giving her a headache.

Jiyong was happy to meet Chaerin again after two long weeks. Two painful long weeks, thought him. Chaerin had been deliberately changing dates for their date due to her exams, her tuitions, her studies, school commitments, making it a long dry spell for the said man himself. She is the oasis for his desert, and meeting her again makes him happy, no matter where the location.

 

"I'm going to tell you straight... Jiyong-oppa... Even when we are in a private room, kissing is out of the question okay? I just don't feel like it doing something like this is public spaces..." He needs to get this drilled in his brain, no skinships from her!

"Then... How about we do it in your room?" Jiyong asked cheekily, he knew it was impossible because of her strict dad, but well, a man could try.

"Sure!!! We can see how my papa reacts when he sees you!"

 

Jiyong knew that he lost immediately Chaerin used her daddy's card. He can't even send her home after their dates because of her strict dad and he was 100% certain judging from what his girlfriend told him, that he would kill him with his shotgun hidden under his bed once he sees him, not even setting foot near her neighborhood. However, it has been a while since he touched a woman, and frankly speaking, he had a tough time controlling his urges when he sees her. He won't push her to do anything that she doesn't want to, yet a part of him still prays that she wants it as much as he do.

 

"Jiyong-oppa~ What about we go to your room?" It was Chaerin's turn to since he paled when she talked about her dad. It was really funny watching the almighty G-Dragon cower after hearing about her fictitious father who was supposed to be the most feared man on Earth.

"Uh... That's out of the question..." He looked away with shifty eyes, now that made her curious.

"Ehhhh..? Why not? I want to see your room!" That was surprising, he got flustered! Chaerin joked as she poked h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter