Sogaeting

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were lazing around the couch with the TV on. It was the Vampire Diaries night but it seems like both the girls couldn't focus on the programme with something else weighing down on their minds. Bom knew about their 'date' and she was dying to know all the juicy details. When Chaerin came through the door she knew better than to keep quiet judging from her 'black' face, something must have happened.

 

"So... He really got it for you!" Bom chirped while she admired the new gold purse Chaerin is holding.

"I didn't asked for it. He bought it."

"Is he crazy?! How much does this cost? Can you ask him to get me one as well?"

"Shut up unnie... I'm so stressed out now thinking how to pay him back and there you are rubbing salt to my wound... Stop joking for a bit will you?"

"Sorry Chae-ah..."

"Can I sleep over today?"

"How about you just move in with me and we can get married and you can clean my house forever? Kekeke... YAHHHHHH!!!"

 

Chaerin threw a cushion at her alien unnie for joking about them again. She knew Bom loved having her over because she will volunteer to do all the housework since she couldn't stand dust and mess, which, on the contrary, the lazy Bom attracts. But she is okay with being the part time maid since she loved this unnie so much, Bom is like her real sister.

"Good night unnie."

"Sweet dreams Rinnie."

Leaving Bom in the living room, Chaerin made herself comfortable on the bed. She couldn't sleep. She tossed and turned, trying to find the most comfortable position to fall into dreamland but in avail.

 

What is that feeling?

What is this weight I'm feeling? I can't seem to shake it off...

Am I feeling guilty for making Jiyong to buy me that ridiculously expensive (yet beautiful) purse?

Or...

"Ahhh... I am so happy..."

Is it because his feelings are directed at Chaerin and not CL..?

 

............................"Never never... what am I thinking?" She shrugged off the feeling and drifted off to sleep.

 

05:41PM, M Holdings, CL's workplace.

 

Dara, like an expert, drew the last finishing touches for her eyeliner and smiled into the mirror. Looking p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter