Date

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me more about yourself~"

"I'm working hard for my future right now... Work is tough and clients are a pain sometimes... but I do have nice colleagues around so it's not that bad."

"Something else? How about something more personal? I want to know more about you!"

 

At the start, to ruin GD, Chaerin had been asking questions non stop to her date, who doesn't seem to mind. She was hoping to get some juicy secrets from him as blackmail material to use against him if he decides to step on CL's tail on purpose in the office again. But now, she became genuinely interested in his life, and the experiences he shared were similar to her aspirations and dreams. He, on the other hand, was over the moon seeing how curious his girlfriend was about his life. 

 

"Hmm... I like a girl with aegyo. Not those fake sugary girls that sticks out her s and flutter your eyelashes like a barbie, you know?" Chaerin immediately thought of Bom, but she's the real deal, sweet and sincere, although sometimes she's really an airhead.

"But I like to do that too! Am I fake to you?" She fluttered her eyelashes at him to piss him off, but surprisingly, he didn't. Instead, he gave her a really gentle smile and ruffled her hair.

"You are a natural. I know, and I love you." He gave her a wink, and she gave him a smile. While he wasn't looking at her, she turned around and gagged.

Walking along the streets side by side, Chaerin kept her hands in her pocket. Minimize the skinship... Minimize the skinship... She didn't understand the weird feeling that she felt when Jiyong hugged her at the station last time, and she concluded that the reason must be he is invading her personal space. No way is she letting him touch her on their date today.

 

"Do you remember the time I mistaken you for someone I know?"

"The day you acted like a mad man grabbing my arm and let me pick myself up when I fell? Yeah I do." She scorned, thinking of that day makes her blood boil and her alter ego CL threatened to come out and make a scene.

"I still think it's the best day ever. There's this question that I've been dying to ask but I'm hesitating..."

"What do you want to ask?" Her falling over making a fool out of herself was the best day ever? Jerk Kwon.

"Did you eat the ice cream..? I mean... It's ok if you threw it away... It was from a stranger afterall..."

"The vanilla? Oh I ate it. It was good. I kept wanting to thank you for that but I forgot... Ehe..." She had a bit of tongue out looking away shyly. Jiyong wished that he could take a photo of it and set it as his new wallpaper. 

"It was my favourite flavour. What's yours?" Jiyong curiously asked.

"I like mint. It's sweet but not too sweet. I like the cool sensation."

"You are so different... Usually girls would like strawberry, chocolate but you... WOW!" He was intrigued, she kept surprising him everyday.

"There's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter