Unexpected

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks for the dinner Seunghyun, it was great."

"It's okay, don't worry about it. I enjoyed it too." It was comfortable walking alongside with Seunghyun, the cool night breeze brushed her cheeks and it was all good. A perfect setting.

"The next time we go out for dinner, it will be my turn to pay for it, you got that?"

"Are you asking me out here Chaerin? I could do a second date." He . 

"This is not a date!"

 

Walking out of the restaurant, they were supposed to part ways at the train station. To Chaerin's surprise, Seunghyun followed her all the way until her bus stop and earned himself a quizzical look from her.

 

"It's getting late, let me walk you home."

"Eh? Is it okay? Your house is at the other direction isn't it?"

"I'll be fine, don't worry about it. I can't let a girl go home alone at this hour, it's dangerous. I'm really worried about your safety, so let me do it."

Chaerin felt like she got closer with Seunghyun with just one dinner together, though she wondered if it was just her or he was treating her like a little girl. The more she thinks, the more she felt that he definitely had taken an interest in her. She will need to break up with Jiyong and confess to Seunghyun properly. It's fine if she gets rejected, but after going through hell with GD in the office, the split-personality jerk, it would be a wonderful experience to be treated nicely by a guy like TOP.

 

"Well, thanks for walking me home. See you!"

"Uhm...!"

"Huh? What's the matter?"

"Er......"

"........?"

"........."

 

"Seunghyun, are you okay? You seemed troubled? What is it? You can tell me, it's okay, I'm here for you." She was genuinely concerned about him, the night went great, yet he went silent all of a sudden. Did she say something wrong just now?

"Say... Chaerin, do you... have a boyfriend?" Seunghyun asked inquisitively about her relationship status, but he prodded carefully.

"Huh? Why?" Her relationship with Jiyong doesn't count, she's using a fake identity, it doesn't count... she chanted in her mind.

"Well... Nope... I never had one actually. I told you before didn't I? I wasn't the popular girl in school." She chuckled, amused by past. Indeed, she felt more like a wallflower than the queen bee.

"And I have told you before too... you were never the one to notice how popular are you, Chaerin..." She had a hunch, don't tell her...

"I like you, Lee Chaerin. I would like you to go out with me."

No way! He's confessing to me instead? Chaerin did not expect this at all and she was slightly taken aback, but she already knew what was coming. She's not that dense to not see how nice Seunghyun was treating her differently from the rest, when he brought homemade lunch for her that day while the rest had packed lunch, and the number of times he tried to ask her out every now and then... She just didn't expect things would progress so quickly.

 

"EHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!!"

"You don't have to react like that... I'm really happy to meet you again Chaerin. I always had an eye on you back at cram school, and there were so many things that I wanted t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter