Doughnuts

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you want it?"

Jiyong asked as he watched Chaerin look at the set of doughnut keychains with a look of adoration. They had just left the cinema and stopped by a newly opened cafe for a break and there was a promotion for their drinks set. Chaerin had spotted the sign while going out, for every $5 of purchase you will get 5 reward points, which could be traded in for drinks vouchers and all the souveniers. The keychains each boasts different flavours, a strawberry with white chocolate stripes doughnut, a chocolate one with rainbow sprinkles and a plain glazed one. It does look cute, if she had one she will probably be giving it to Bom since she's such a glutton.

Jiyong had been quietly observing her actions, and those little habits that he noticed gave her away as he knew that she was interested in the freebie. When Chaerin was happy her eyes will become little moons, when Chaerin was frustrated will turn up a little pout (which he want to kiss everytime she did that), when Chaerin was shy she will blush even though she said she doesn't, when Chaerin was interested in anything she would pay full attention, and the occasional twirling of her hair with her fingers. She stood in front of the board and touched the keychain, examining it carefully and feeling it with her fingertips, that was when he knew she wanted it.

 

"Eh? I just thought it was cute..." Chaerin felt like deja vu, situation like this must had happened before...

Chaerin noticed that Jiyong went surprisingly quiet after that, that must have meant that he must be thinking of something again, she guessed that he was having thoughts of getting it for her since her reply was ambiguous. She chided herself for giving him such a misleading comment, that gave him the impression that she actually wanted it. She found it cute though, but it was unavailable for sale and one would have to purchase their items to accumulate the points in order to get them. Since Jiyong doesn't have any point cards from this store, it should be alright... Right?

"Jiyong-oppa! I don't want it, let... lets go!" She hooked her arms around his and pulled him out of the store while his eyes remained glued to the keychain.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Another day of work, another day to do well, CL sighed as she finally completed the report that was due the next day. She had been busy on this important report since the start of the week and she was so frustrated when Jiyong pestered her everyday for a date. Although she felt that the date yesterday was fun, she still felt that the time spent to watch the movie could be spent on this report so she didn't have to pull an all nighter yesterday night. Needing a quick perk-me-up, she went into the pantry wanting to make a mug of coffee but she spotted something else instead. 

 

"CL-roo~ Are you on break? Have a doughnut!" Dara told her while munching on one herself.

"Omo unnie, what are all these? Are all these doughnuts? Did you bought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter