Sisters

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Had fun?"

Bom smirked at Chaerin when she opened the door for her. Chaerin looked like a wreck with her hair all messy and uniforrm untucked. Bom is going to have her fun listening to her stories later.

 

"Could be better..."

"Staying for the night?"

"Yes please..."

 

Chaerin loved Bom like she was her real older sister. She craves for the comfort and warmth of a person because she's always alone in Korea. Her family members were scattered around the globe, so she learnt to be strong and independent at a young age until she met Bommie. She respects her a lot and follows her wishes like a command but sometimes her childish demands will lead her to severe consequences... like now.

Bom loved Chaerin like her sister too. Her motherly nature protects Chaerin from harm and loneliness as if like instincts. She was fascinated by her determination and maturity when she was merely a child and the love for her friend continues until both of them were mature women. Teasing her was one of her favorite hobby but never once she had ill intentions in mind towards her.

 

Bom came back from the kitchen with two mugs of hot cocoa. Watching the younger girl pulling her hair and rolling on her sofa made her wonder what could have happened during those hours when she was away. She never thought that Chaerin will take her suggestion and go out in her old uniform, never. But then again she had underestimated Chaerin, for she is one person who will never say no to Bom.

Passing one mug to Chaerin, she plopped herself onto the nearest bean bag chair getting comfortable to enjoy her adventures... which will prove themselves to be... entertaining. Chaerin took a large gulp at the drink when Bom handed it to her. Immediately after the hot liquid hit her tongue, she spit them out back into the mug and began fanning her tongue stuck out with her palms. Bom jumped and went closer to her attempting to blow cold air on her tongue in hopes to lessen her pain but only earned herself a disgusted look from Chaerin.

 

"Bom-unnie... Are you stupid..?"

"..................YAHHHHHH!!! I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU!"

"Whatever pabo-Bom, if you will be so nice to help can I have some ice please? I'm literally dying here..."

"I'm so not going to make you another mug..."

 

Chaerin laughed at how silly her unnie is. Bom always jumps the gun before she can think logically. She came back shortly with a cup of ice, which Chaerin took one gratefully and placed it on her burning flesh. The cold sensation hit her and relief followed letting her relax in her seat for the first time she stepped in. 

 

"Feeling better?" Bom asked with concern written all over her face.

"Yeah, thanks."

"Aishh Chaerinnie, you are so dumb sometimes despite you being the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter