Snapshot

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"They changed so much since the last time I've been to one! It feels so cosy now it's like a private room!"

Chaerin began exploring the machine, browsing through the variety of scenes available for selection as their background. She smiled as she reminsced the times she spent here with her friends, especially Bom, Dara and Minzy. Bom would always kick up a fuss when it comes to choosing a scene for them. She loved the princess setting but Minzy hated that. She was more of the cool type choosing those 'dark' type of background like a vampire castle at night... Chaerin never expected to come back to these machines with her first 'boyfriend', never in her wildest imagination that guy would be Kwon Jiyong.

"Private room huh..."

Jiyong began checking out the small space. It sure is cosy like Chaerin said, seats are available for them at the back in case they want to take a break or sorts? He looked around and confirmed that there wasn't any CCTVs spying on them... The only fault he thinks there was, was the failed sound proofing system. The arcade was still relatively noisy with the games and the crowd, but still, it was almost his desired perfect setting. He was still curious about these places though, even though he had a chance with his flings to try them out, he always rejected them because he didn't want them to keep a memory of him, at least in physical form, after they are done.

 

"How many can we take?" Jiyong asked, curious about all these.

"6 photos, then we can choose the 4 that we like..." She answered, in the meantime inserting coins into the machine.

 

Please choose from the 12 backgrounds available~

 

"Jiyong-oppa! Which one do you want?" 

Chaerin felt that there should be a balance in every relationship. Even when she was the one that suggested taking photos here, she felt that he should have his right to comment about his preference as well. She doesn't want something like he didn't like what she chose by the end of the day. They should be doing stuff together so both parties do enjoy. 

"What's available?"

Jiyong went closer and placed his chin on her shoulder. His hands wanted to snake around her waist too, but decided against it since he felt her freeze slightly. She didn't push him away either, so he concluded that it should be an 'okay'. Being so close with his girlfriend, his mind wasn't at the screen at all. He had totally forgotten the reason why he moved forward in the first place. She smells really nice.

"H-How about this? A scene by the beach?"

"I'll rather we go to the beach and take it ourselves..." Jiyong muttered, thinking about how he can enjoy the sand, the sun and the sea with Chaerin... in a bikini... 

"Then how about this? The starry background? Hurry, there's only 15 seconds more!"

"Looks good."

 

Now get to the middle of the frame~

 

He hated to pull away from her. Correction, he HATED to pull away from her. Getting into position, Chaerin checked her hair for the final time before the machine takes her unglam shots. They stood awkwardly side by side and waited for the countdown of the timer.

 

3, 2, 1... *click*

 

The screen shows the photo that they just took before it prompted them to get ready for the second shot. The couple laughed at how awkward they looked standing upright with hands by their side, as if posing for their school graduation photo. Chaerin was amused by how Jiyong looked, he tried to smile but it looked like a wry smirk instead. Jiyong was embarrassed and vowed to do better for the next shot. 

 

Second shot incoming~ Please standby...~

 

"Shall we do something for the next few shots?" 

"Sure oppa, what do we do now then? Sounds fun!"

"Can we do a simple victory sign?"

"Alright~"

 

Jiyong made sure he was as close to Chaerin as possible, no gaps in between them. She didn't mind this at all, because that's what she and the rest of her girls usually do, tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter