Late

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lend me your uniform again Bommie-unnie!"

Chaerin said as she began rummaging through Bom's laundry to find the uniform she threw in just now. She's going to wear that to meet him, because she doesn't have any other clothes that doesn't look too 'CL'. Besides, this is the only time she'll meet him so it doesn't matter whether she'll wear her own clothes or her school uniform.

 

"Ooh you wicked woman, you plan to strike back now didn't you!"

"Thanks to you, beautiful witch. I'm going to seduce him."

"CL~~~!!! SO Y~~~!!! CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK!!!" Bom did the dance like a dork and Chaerin slapped her arm playfully.

 

That playboy really sounds like he likes Chaerin, a lot. She smirked, it would be cliche to say that she's gonna be one of those bad girls who attract guys and then dumping him the next second, but then again she feels confident that with her into his life, he will divert his attention more on her than on the girls in the office, especially Hyerin! That dumb supervisor is blinded by his charms she couldn't really see clearly who is the one that works the hardest and the most deserving of the promotion.

 

"Can you help me with my hair and makeup? I can't do it on my own I'll definitely look like CL..."

"Do you want pigtails or do you want a simple ponytail? How about apple hair?" Bom asked as she runs her fingers along the silky strands of hair.

"Apple hair will do, please make me cuter." 

"Aigooooooooo Chaerinnie you are always so cute what are you saying!!!" Bom lunged forward and gave Chaerin a back hug.

 

Bom dolled up the baddest female well and here she is looking all innocent and pure. This is definitely Chaerin and not the CL she herself built up. Bom doesn't really like Chaerin to be CL the baddest female because, she feels that she is trying too hard to be someone she's not. Circumstances are the ones that shape a person, and Chaerin's family background and the constant loneliness made her this way. However, Bom is still thankful that CL was there to help Chaerin through the dark days when she isn't around.

 

"Just don't get hurt okay, Chaerin. Whatever the case, protect yourself first."

"I got it unnie, don't nag so much since you're already 30! Like a old woman!" Bom threw her cushion at her but she dodged it expertly.

"I'm going!"

 

Jiyong stood by the fountain waiting for the girl who promised. He came too early because he was excited to meet her again he's been here since 3pm when their agreed meeting tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter