Uniform

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Armed with rubber gloves and a mask, Chaerin rang the doorbell for Bom's apartment. Today is the day where she just moved in to Seoul from America, and being her long time best friend she volunteered to help out with the unpacking and such. Of course, she didn't come unprepared. She refuses to believe that she has OCD, but everyone knows that she's a cleanliness freak, which is also part of the reason Bom went squealing when Chaerin gave her the 'ok' to help out. 

Smart Bom, she knew she didn't have to dirty her hands today.

 

"I'm here, what took you so long to open the door?" Chaerin snapped at her friend, the one who came stumbling to the door. She looked like a mess, her hair looks like it exploded or some sort, her large rimmed glasses hanging loose from her nosebridge, the oversized tee and... Let's just say that she didn't really look presentable.

"Aigoo Baby-Rin~ Don't frown like an ahjumma! Come in, come in! Why are you looking like that anyway?" Bom eyed at her friend, looking like an alien or someone who had contracted a terminal infectious disease wielding a mop with one hand. She's weird, she thought. But she've already expected this from her friend, clean freak.

"I'm allergic to dust." She muttered and stepped inside the apartment. She almost had a heart attack when she saw the pile of luggage Bom had, unpacked, and all those big boxes of her items. Oh boy, it's gonna be a long day...

 

She scrunched up her nose when her feet touched the ground. Oh my god. 

 

"UNNIE!!!! DID YOU CLEAN THE APARTMENT FIRST BEFORE YOU MOVE YOUR STUFF IN?"

Chaerin blew her top again, she might get high blood pressure. Bom laughed inwardly before replying, "Heh, nope!"

 

She chided herself for being too kind to help her out. It seems like she'll be the one doing all the work again when she realized all the nail art Bom had done. No way in hell she'll move stuff or clean them putting her nails in jeopardy. She should've expected, Bom is a person like this. Sighing, she looked around, thinking of where should she start cleaning. Should she do the floor first? Or should she unpack her stuff first..?

 

"Chaerin-ah, don't frown, you have lines on your forehead! Aigooo don't look at me like that you look ugly!"

Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter