Who She Was

A Stranger To Himself

-Flashback-

"I wonder where he went... Its taking him so long..." IU thought to herself. She looked around the room and everything she saw seemed to be in place. She turned back to look at his desk and saw a strange black book sitting there... 

She never seen this book before and she knows Zelo doesn't usually own many items that have the color black...

"This wasn't here earlier..." She thought to herself. 

She opened the book and in a handwriting that wasn't Zelo's it said "Best moments" 

"There must be alot of pictures of me and his family then... right?"

She opened it and the first picture was another girl.

She stared at the photo in shock. 

"No no. It must be his cousin or something. Maybe there is a caption that says so." She looked around and found the caption. In handwriting that she knew wasn't Zelo's, it said "Love of my life."

No. The book couldn't belong to Zelo. Right?

In anger she flipped to the next page. It was Zelo holding hands with the girl. Tears were already streaming down her face. She was so confused and couldn't take it in. It was unlike Zelo to cheat.

To make it worse, the photo's date was 10/7

Just a few days ago when Zelo claimed to be with BTOB. 

She looked through the entire thing. It had no pictures of her, his family or BTOB at all.

She carried the album and ran right out of Zelo's house in search of BTOB.

___________________________________________________________

The evil spirts laughed together.

"Anyone who loves Zelo deserve to suffer as well." It said.

-End of Flashback-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hi readers and subscribers!

Sorry for the short chapter. 

Please anticipate what happens!

Zelo is a good guy, don't worry.

And the girl in the picture is Sunny from SNSD. She will be introduced soon.

Enjoy!