Who She Is

A Stranger To Himself

-Flashback-

IU took a long time to get over Zelo. Her and BTOB became close now. She hasn't felt so complete in awhile. BTOB were somehow able to settle fangirls so IU didn't get hate or glares. They were all going to graduate in a few days. 

BTOB helped her find a new passion, which was singing. She was pretty darn good at it too. BTOB were very good singers and they explained how music was the thing that got them together.

The years had been hard on IU, but she can finally leave the memories and the feelings of betrayal. She planned to move to Seoul to begin a singing career. BTOB were already a bit popular. Writing songs and giving live performances. They were planning to go to Seoul as well when they graduate. 

________________________________________

-After graduation, 3 months later-

IU said farewell to her parents and was on her way. They weren't particularly too happy with their genius daughter "wasting" her future on something totally unrelated to math and science, but they knew very well that this was IU's life and her choice to make.

BTOB and IU travelled to Seoul together. The bigger and fancier buildings facinated them. IU was glad that she made this her choice. If only she could run up to Zelo and brag about it...

Now wasn't the time to think about Zelo. She wanted to have a new happiness in the capital. From the things she heard, Seoul was an amazing place. 

______________________________________

-Present time. 1922-

IU was now 26. BTOB and her haven't been in contact that much, but they were still friends. 10 years apart from Zelo. IU can overcome it, she is adored and is looked up to by many. She even befreinded a girl from a popular girl group SNSD. Her name is Seohyun and she is only 22, but her and IU are close. Seohyun is IU's first female friend.

It was early morning

As they were hanging out together, Seohyun talked about how she wanted IU to meet the rest of SNSD. IU was worried because she hasn't hung around many girls, but with Seohyun there, it would be okay... right?

There weren't many people on the streets at this time of day. They looked around at the city and passed by stores. IU thought to herself. "Wouldn't it be great if Zelo ever saw this sight..." She looked at the space between two buildings. She stopped walking. Two boys lay there, most likely sleeping. She never saw people sleep on the streets. One seemed oddly familiar, but no one she would personally know would be sleeping on the streets, right?

"Come on! I like that shop!" Seohyun happily said as she grabbed IU's wrist.

IU turned to look back once and walked away as the boy started to stir and slowly wake up. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I've been updating this story ALOT more than the other story I have, so I apologize for subbies of my other story xD

I was planning to introduce Sunny and Seo in this chapter, but this was from IU's point of veiw, so i couldn't really do that. 

I'll try to introduce them both in the next chapter! Keyword: Try

When i write my story, i write what comes to mind.. soooo who knows.

Comment and subscribe please! Let me know what you think.

Peace~~~~