Together?

A Stranger To Himself

The boy's pitch was fairly high. He sounded confident, yet scared. 

"You know Taeil?" He asked Zelo

"Yea, I haven't seen him in awhile though." Zelo said. The boy nodded understandingly.

"Your name is Hyunwoo, correct?" Zelo asked.

"And your name is Zelo? I heard about you." Hyunwoo said sadly.

"They really do hate me then." Zelo said looking down. "Why are you here? Your brother misses you alot!" 

"I'm here because of their hatred for you. The spirits really are evil aren't they. The spirits were people before. When they died, those who didn't admit to their bad deeds were sent here to hell. Those who acknowledged that they did bad stuff and asked to be forgiven were sent to heaven and became good spirits. Their souls are inside the spirit's body."

"Kiki?" Zelo questioned

"She wanted to help you. Shes very fond of you and was willing to sacrifice for you. The evil spirits are weak. They must take energy from others to do bad deeds."

"But shes gone..." Zelo said sadly

"Her soul was destroyed. They used some of my energy to do that." Zelo paused and Hyunwoo looked up.

Zelo realized that he was here because of him. Tortured for him. Suffering because him.

"Its okay... You suffer too. Together." Hyunwoo said. Hes a genius as well.

"But no! If i wasn't alive at all then you wouldn't be suffering at all!" Zelo choked on his words. He cannot allow someone to suffer for him. Ever.

Hyunwoo looked at Zelo in the eye. "I'm an angel. Kidnapped before I went to heaven."

"You still shouldn't suffer for me!"

"I'm willing. I can get you out of this. I don't belong in Earth anyway."

"No." Zelo paused to find his words. "I am not going to get out of this. We are going to get out of this. Together."

Hyunwoo looked at Zelo.

"Together." Hyunwoo agreed

__________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter! and i also want to apologize for not updating in such a long time! Busy schedules... Finals, state tests...

But its almost summer! I have plans for more stories too! I will be able to update more then.

Thanks for reading!!