Why?

A Stranger To Himself

Zelo and Sunny became friendly. When Zelo said Sunny was cute, in his heart he didn't mean anything more than her looks. He knew that you must truely know someone to like that person. Sunny however, thought that Zelo liked her.

(Character Introduction: Lee Sun Kyu/ Sunny)

(Sunny is 16. Shes the youngest in SNSD. She thinks Zelo is extremely cute and she likes him. Trouble arises when she meets IU.)

(Note: She is not actually the maknae or 16. I just changed her age for the story.)

________________________________________________________________

IU was preparing her outfit to meet Seohyun and the rest of SNSD. She was nervous because honestly, this was the first time that girls would ever be friendly to her. Besides her fans, of course; but there are many that are jealous of her. She would sometimes think of girls as nasty monsters with all the bad personalities she could ever think of, until she met Seohyun and remembered that she herself is a girl. 

She picked out her outfit then went out the door. Asking a taxi to drive you these days were very expensive so most people walked. But her as a celeberty had the money and she could not walk too far with a decent looking outfit on. She arrived to the tall building and signed into SNSD room. When she walked upstairs, Seohyun was already waiting. 

Good thing. She totally did not want to go through all 100 of those rooms.

When IU and Seohyun reached the room, she could already hear a bunch of screaming girls inside.

"I'm coming in girls!" Seohyun yelled as she put her hand on the doorknob to turn it. The moment she said that, the room was silent.

Seohyun sighed as she saw the condition of what the room was like. 7 girls stood there frozen in shock. One girl was holding a pillow and she dropped it. When it fell, papers that were on the table fell on the ground too.

Oh my. Half the room was very neat, the other room was a hell hole.

Seohyun looked at them. "You guys were supposed to be cleaning! Taeyeon! you are the leader! You have to do this stuff!"

"Seo! We did clean it!" She pointed to the neat side.

Seohyun kept rambling on and on about how they were responsible for cleaning the room. All the girls immidiatley walked to the messy side and started picking this up.

"Sorry about that." She turned to IU. "They are very childish at times."

"Ahh..." IU already knew that.

"Girls! Come introduce yourselves!" Seohyun yelled to the frantic girls.

IU was a very fast learner and she learned all their names. 

"Sunny is out with a friend today, but she'll be coming back soon." Seohyun explained.

Just when Seohyun said that, a girl came running through the door. 

Why did she seem so familiar? She appeared to be looking around.

"Oh. There you are. Seohyun! Can Zelo come in? Manager oppa let him stay around because he discovered that he can sorta rap!"

That name was familiar as well.

Seohyun didn't have time to answer. Sunny ran out the door dragging a very tall baby faced boy into the room. IU sensed that something wasn't right. 

"Hey IU! Your songs are really good. Do you write them or does someone write them for you?" Taeyeon asked perfectly on time.

IU turned to Taeyeon. "Ahh. I write them by myself."

"I really liked your debut song the best! I wanted to know how you wrote a song with such deep emotion." Taeyeon said.

IU thought about it. Her first song was quite awhile ago now. Who was it about again?

That one person. Oh Taeyeon. She just had to remind IU of that boy. Sunny and her friend were talking to SNSD happily.

"Well, I'm not quite sure if I remember, it was quite awhile ago." IU lied. She didn't like to lie, but this was completley necessary. 

IU stopped. Sunny's friend's name was Zelo?

She turned around. 

And there stood that one boy she wanted to see so much but hated at the same time.

Zelo turned to look at her. Everything was clicking in her mind. Sunny was the girl in the picture. Zelo is right in front of her eyes.

Zelo looked at her.

"Hi, you're cute."

IU stared at him speechless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo, so I thought I already introduced Sunny, but apparently not. ahaha. Sorry it was so late.

So what do you think? Feedback would be appreciated!

Subscribe too~~

Thanks for reading!!!