Who They Saw

A Stranger To Himself

(New font! kekek hope you dont mind)

-October 14 1927 5 years later-

IU finally gained the courage to tell BTOB that she saw Zelo. IU is an emotional person and if often hurt. Seeing Zelo was beyond anything she thought she could take. 

She dialed BTOB's dorm number but there was no answer. 

She then dialed Minhyuk's cell.

"Hello?"

"Minhyuk! Its IU! Whats up!" 

"IU! Long time no talk!" 

They talked about their lives. IU's career and how BTOB disbanded.

"Hey Minhyuk, I have something to tell you."

"Yea? What is it?"

"I saw Zelo."

"You what?" Another voice said. Ilhoon picked up another phone.

"Hey how'd you get here? Minhyuk, did you change your cell number to your home phone now?"

"Yeah. He did. I came to visit his house today. Tell me. You saw Zelo? When?" Ilhoon asked.

"It was actually a long while ago. I finally gained the courage to tell someone."

"Did you notice, that he hasn't changed at all? His tall height still the same, looks... Nothing changed! I actually saw him too..." Ilhoon said.

"You did?"

"Yea he was at the club. Sitting in the corner confused."

"Lets not talk about this. I'm sorry IU." Minhyuk said as he hung up. Then there was a huge bang sound coming from Ilhoon's phone. Minhyuk kicked the nearest table and it fell over.

"Sorry IU. I have to go. Hope to talk to you soon." Ilhoon hung up without giving the chance for IU to say anything.

IU paced around her room back and forth. Thinking and thinking. It was already getting late. In 30 minutes it would be Zelo's birthday. She thought long about it. 

Then she made her desicion.

She ran out the door as fast as she could to the SM trainee building.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait. I'll try to update more ASAP!! Thanks for reading!

Comment and Subscribe ^^