Human

A Stranger To Himself

Taeil was soaking the blood from Sunny's wounds with the ripped shirt kindly given by Zelo. Jongkook's wound was being wrapped by Zelo. To Taeil, he wished that Zelo would help Sunny's wound, but it only made sense to help his friend's wound. Afterall, Taeil thought they were strangers to each other although Taeil thought Zelo was familiar.

Sunny on the other hand was pretty upset. Zelo didn't greet Sunny and acted like he had no idea who she was. All those days together and he still prefers to help some random kid he seems to have just met. Sunny was staring off sadly because of this. 

"Sunny, I'm probably going to have to look at your wound." Taeil said to her.

"Ew Taeil, no." Sunny said.

"I'm curious though, why aren't you acting like it hurts? Does it not hurt?" Taeil asked. It looked like she was shot in the chest, but Taeil panicked so much that he couldn't really tell.

"I don't know. It doesn't hurt that much anymore for some reason." Sunny said. Zelo looked at Taeil. 

"You can check the wound from the back. The bullets go through or get stuck inside." Zelo said looking at the two people he just saved. They both looked familiar to him but he couldn't quite grasp why.

"Thats a good idea, thanks kid." Taeil said walking behing Sunny. Sunny looked at Zelo sadly.

"Zelo..." Sunny nearly whispered.

"Yea? Oh and how do you know my name?" Zelo asked. 

Sunny was shocked. He doesn't remember her?

Taeil lifted the back of Sunny shirt and he nearly jumped backed and screamed like when Sunny did when she saw a snake at age 4.

"S--s-sunny...?" Taeil stuttered.

"What?" Sunny said annoyed.

"What are... whats... this?" Taeil said worried. 

"What's wrong?" Jungkook finally said slowly walking to Taeil

"What is this Sunny? What did you do?" Taeil said almost upset. Sunny walked away from him.

"What do you mean?" Sunny said. "I didn't do anything! What are you talking about? Aren't you supposed to be helping the wound? Its sore!"

Taeil walked behind her and lifted the back of her shirt again. 

"I..i can't believe it." Taeil said.

"What are you making such a fuss of...." Jungkook stopped when he saw what Taeil saw.

The wound was healing itself. The blood slowly seeping back into her wound. Jungkook stared afraid. So shes like Zelo? Is this what happens to Zelo too?

As Jungkook and Taeil looked at her wound worried, the bullet that was stuck in her back popped out and dropped to the floor. There wasn't a single drop of blood on it. They stared at her.

"Whats your problem!" Sunny finally said annoyed.

Jungkook walked away and picked up the gun they had on the floor. He then shot a bullet at Sunny but in the leg. Sunny stared shocked. 

"W-wwhy..." Sunny started but fell to the floor clutching her leg.

Zelo ran up to Jungkook angered. 

"Why did you do that?!" Zelo yelled. It really didn't make sense.

Jungkook ignored Zelo and walked up to Sunny. She stared in shock. 

He lifted up the bottom of her pants to have her see for herself. The wound here was nearly gone too. The bullet then popped out. She stared in horror as she watched the wound slowly heal. It then turned back into her spotless skin. She was horrified.

"What... am i?" Sunny asked outloud.

"Hey, shes like Zelo!" Jongkook then said. 

Taeil turned to look at Jongkook. 

"Huh?" Taeil questioned.

Jongkook continued. "You saw, He keeps getting shot but he never feels it! Or at least it doesn't look like it hurts. A normal person should be dead! And yesterday, a man stabbed him in the throat... But Zelo is still alive! And his neck is spotless." 

Sunny and Taeil looked at Zelo questionably. They then glanced at his bare chest. They just noticed now that there are huge blood would on his body where he was shot. They weren't healing like Sunny's wounds were, but Zelo was alive. There were no scars on his neck.

Maybe his wounds heal when Zelo is asleep?

"This is really creepy. Are you guys even humans?" Jungkook questioned.

Taeil frowned. This was his cousin they were talking about. Sunny and Taeil were living together now trying to hide the fact that they weren't aging. Sunny had to run away from SNSD who were now over 25 and Sunny still looked like she was 16.

"Sunny is my cousin, I would know if shes human or not!" Taeil said.

"Well maybe you aren't human then either!" Zelo finally said. "Maybe the three of us aren't human."

Taeil and Sunny stared at Zelo in horror.