Chased

A Stranger To Himself

"Maybe we should test it?" Jongkook asked?

Taeil sighed. "I guess so..."

Zelo took off one of the branches and ripped out the bark. He ripped another one and sharpened the wood until it was somewhat sharp. Zelo handed Taeil the branch.

"I don't want to do it, you do it." Zelo said to Taeil.

Taeil carefully took the branch and lifted the cuff of his pants. He then scraped it against his skin. Some blood came out, but immidiately, it flowed back into his skin. 

"This really isn't right. What's wrong with us?" Sunny asked.

"I don't know. I felt like I was just born. I barely even know who I am. My case is different from theirs. I think my wounds heal when I sleep." Zelo said to them

"Maybe you are a super hero!" Jongkook happily said.

They all stared at Jongkook speechless. He was a child afterall.

Jungkook ignored his brother. "This is all so strange. I really cannot believe it..."

"How did this happen to us..." Sunny sadly asked.

No one had an answer for her.

Zelo looked around. It was starting to get a little darker.

"I'm hungry." Jongkook suddenly spoke out.

That reminded Zelo how hungry he was and he suddenly felt pain in his stomach. He was starved for so long, but he cannot die so he was never fed.

He clutched his stomch and hunched over.

"Zelo, whats wrong?" Taeil asked.

"I didnt eat..." He hesitated. He didnt remember the last time he ate. "Uhh.. for a long time..." Zelo groaned

"We need a place to stay..." Sunny concluded.

"Our home is too far away. Its in Busan." Jungkook said. Dang thats it very far.

"Thats like 400 miles away!" Sunny said shocked

"How did you guys even get here?" Taeil questioned

"They came to Busan... Dragged us all the way here..." Jungkook said.

"Well thats too far... Looks like we'll need to camp. Any idea where they arlready went to look for people?" Sunny asked.

"Theres a bunch of abandoned houses I passed by before I got here." Zelo said. "But it took a really long time to get here."

"Maybe we should camp out here..." Taeil said.

It took long, but they finally were able to build a shelter underneath the tree. They still had some guns they took from the men and killed some rabbits they found on the way. They then cooked them and used that for food. Its better than nothing.

They were silent while eating. Mostly because they were so focused on eating since they didnt eat for so long; but also because they didnt know what to say.

After finished eating, they just sat around the fire. Not knowing what to say or do. Then they heard some voices

"Shh!"

"They must be there!"

"We need that boy in our army!"

They then knew that the men were back looking for them. As if they all read each other's minds, they all stood up, grabbed their guns and ran.

And thats how the wild chase began.

________________________________________

ugh ive been so lazy recently, and im on semi hiatus...  I thought I should update after 20 days... so here!

yea im still alive.

Sorry that the chapter is sorta short...

Please comment and upvote?

yea that would be nice