A Girl

A Stranger To Himself

Zelo sat on the ground looking at the two boys. It was at least 4am already.

"My name is Zelo. I'm 16 years old."

"But who? Hometown? Why you walked here instead of being captured?" Jungkook asked

"Hometown? Well... Idk."

"How can you not know your hometown?" Jongkook asked suspicious. 

"I don't know much." Zelo said

"Is there... something wrong with you?" Jungkook asked

"Yea. Im hungry. I didn't eat for 2 days." Zelo said.

"You would have to get used to it if you are staying here." Jongkook said.

"I don't plan on staying here." They two boys stared at Zelo.

"...I asked if you guys could help me get out... I need to find a place to stay..." Zelo continued.

"Pfft. Getting out of here is impossible." Jungkook said.

"We have beds here." Jongkook said.

"I don't like to fight." Zelo said. The two boys stared at him again. 

"You've definitely do if you managed to fight so well!" Jongkook said

"I fought well?"

More stares at Zelo.

"Hes weird hyung." Jongkook said

"Be nice Jongkook." Jungkook said.

He looked at Zelo. "I'm pretty sure its nearly impossible to get out of here." Jungkook said.

Zelo laughed. "Nothing is impossible." 

__________________________________________

Sunny had to quit SNSD before the members noticed something strange. Everything was strange. Her and Taeil weren't growing at all. SNSD were getting older, but Sunny still looked like a teenage girl. Taeil had to quit Block B as well even though Block B meant the world to him. 

Taeil and Sunny noticed that they had to hide from those they knew. How can everyone grow while everyone else looked exactly the same?

IU went back to tell Zelo that he left. They fought and yelled, but Sunny was smart. She understoof IU's pain. It was hard to forgive, but she did. Sadly, when Sunny told SM that Zelo was missing, it was like they didn't care...

The spirtis made sure that SM didn't care. And so, they didn't care.

Taeil and Sunny now live together, so they can hide from those they knew. They couldn't tell people why they weren't changing because they didn't even know themselves. Confused about themselfs, they moved North. Away from Seoul.

But sadly they didn't know what was going on with Korea and Japan since they hid from everything and everyone.

And as they were travelling, they came face to face with Japanese soldiers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this chapter was so short... And its been like what... 11 days since I updated? Sorry. Its hard when you don't know what to write. 

Its supposed to come naturally, you know?

But now, i think I know what to write again. Like before.

Thanks to all my readers! Make sure to Comment, Upvote and subscribe!

Thank you~