Who They Are

A Stranger To Himself

BTOB were working dilligently and happily for their fans. They were supported many. And by many, I mean, ALOT. They were always busy so they couldn't connect with others and IU remained one of their only friends. As well as holding concerts, they also had fun in clubs and surprised many female fans when they sang on stage. Ilhoon enjoyed himself in rap battles and BTOB loved cheering their main rapper on.

There was one guy who he really wanted to challenge. He goes by the name Zico. He and his friends were going to make a group, but they were short of one main vocal. 

Zico was the leader and was a very good rapper. He has never lost a single rap battle. Ilhoon believes that challenging the toughest will help him get better. 

There was a boy listening attentively at the back with another boy sitting there confused and a bit bored..

The boy raised his hand said something to the confused boy then he nodded. The boy walked on the stage and the confused boy just continued to sit there.

"Hello everyone. I want to sing a song today. I wrote and dedicate this to my brother who went missing recently." The boy sadly said. 

"Your name, boy?" The DJ asked.

"Taeil."

"Okay. Give it up for Taeil!" The DJ shouted and everyone cheered.

Your expressions and your beautiful smile
That made me smile at times
Your mistakes and your voice
To me, they’re so vivid
Your grumbling and your bad habits
That made me cry at times
Your rude tone and past mistakes
I can now understand them, where are you?

(Taeil - Where Are You)

The crowd clapped and a group of boys started to laugh and walk up onto stage.

"Hahah. A little hurt for your missing bro? Heres not the place to take it baby face." One said.

"Ukwon, calm it." One said.

"Shut up Kyung." Ukwon turned back to Taeil. "Child. Take your depression with you somewhere else." 

Taeil got angry. VERY angry. NO ONE insults his brother in ANY way. They started to fight and yell at each other. Punches, kicks, shoving; anything they could do.

Zico, their leader stood there thinking.

The other part of the group tried breaking up the fight. They were both pretty good fighters. Then, they decided to take it off stage.

When Taeil shoved Ukwon off stage, he fell off. Taeil went down to punch Ukwon again and they started shoving and kicking again until Zico regained his senses and stopped them.

"Taeil, how long have you been singing?" Zico asked.

"Umm, I started singing myself as a child."

"Would you consider joining our group?"

"WHAT?!" The rest of his group shouted together.

__________________________________________

Ilhoon wanted to battle Zico, but a fight recently broke up with his group and he was trying to stop it.

He looked around and saw a sad and bored figure sitting in the corner. Hes silhouette was oddly familiar. Déjà vu maybe? He looked bored. 

Maybe he should say hi. Just because hes a nice guy.

Ilhoon cooly saunted to the boy. He looked around age 16 and his head was down.

"Hey, what'cha doing?"

"Nothing." The boy said as he continued to look down. He had a little accent that wasn't from Seoul or anywhere nearby.

"Hm. What's the point of being in a club if you aren't going to do anything. The boy looked up. His eyes seemed lost, like a blind person.

Ilhoon knew this person. Somehow.

"This is a club? What am I doing here?" The boy asked. "Who are you?"

Ilhoon stared in shock at Zelo. He wasn't sure what to be more shocked about. The fact that Zelo was here, right in front of his eyes, the fact that Zelo looks EXACTLY the same and was probably wearing the same clothes the day they left each other or that Zelo didn't know anything. Who was talking to him or why he was in a club.

He knew Zelo was better than that. BTOB was TUTORED by this guy and they all sucessfully graduated.

"Youu..." Ilhoon stammered. At the loss of words, Zico, Taeil and the rest of the group went on stage a sang a song.

 

The gritty guys have come back, bbarabbarabap, blow the trumpets

Shall we warm up a bit? Lift the anchors up high

All you bad dancers with stiff bodies, watch and learn, boom chika, rhythm ah

We bobbin to the music music this song is groovy groovy

Our aura flickers just with a blink of an eye baby

Bark into the dull beat, bow wow, eh hey

Move right now, shall we raise the level now?

Are you ready to make some noise?

Wah uh ooh wah uh ooh wah uh ooh wah

Ooh yeah, everyone’s surprised and intimidated

Everyone wake up! Get frantic instead of being calm

Everything okey dokey, don’t hold it in but just flare it up yeah

Bring anyone you want and rock n’ roll

Let’s go

(Block B - Nillili Mambo)

 

The intense song filled Ilhoon's head and he couldn't say or do anything but to stare at his old best friend in shock. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Wow! I updated this story alot recently haha. I find myself enjoying writing this story alot.

Hopefully the story gets interesting enough for you all to comment? xD

Your feedback will help me out alot on the story.

ALSO, Sorry I didn't introduce Sunny or Seo yet, I realized that IU wouldn't be in this chapter because this mainly focuses on how BTOB has been. So, next chapter I probably will.

Thanks for reading! <33

 

Peaceee~~~

Seeya next time (sorta, not really)!