A Good Person

A Stranger To Himself

(Mild violence but i didnt wan to rate it. lol)

"Zee... zee...lo?" Sunny stuttered. Taeil wasn't quite paying attention.

"Sunny, did you say something?" He asked as he turned his attention to her.

"N-nnno..." She muttered again. Taeil gave her a strange look and turned his attention back to the boy. "I swear... I seen him somewhere bef..." Taeil was cut off by a gun shot sound. 

The man shot Zelo in the chest. Sunny widened her eyes. 

"Zelo!!" Sunny yelled. Taeil looked at the boy shocked and back at Sunny with the same expression. "Zelo?" He questioned?

Nothing stopped Zelo. He managed to take one of the guns. He threw it to Jungkook then stood in front of the brothers protecting them from bullets. 

3 men with one gun. One boy with one gun. The job is now a bit easier for Zelo. Then he heard a girl's voice yell his name. He turned his head to see a cute girl stare at him with shock. He smiled and waved ignoring her expression. *I wonder who she is and how she knows me...* The man shot Zelo again and Sunny screamed. Sunny still loved Zelo. This time, the bullet was Zelos head. "Oww.* He muttered. He used the gun he now held and shot the man who shot him. He immidiately fell to the ground. The other men surrounded the one man. Zelo ran up as fast as he could fighting the two men and managed to grab the third gun. 

3 men unarmed and one boy with a gun. Zelo handed Jongkook the thrid gun and made the brothers crawl under the fence with the hole he dug. Jongkook sucessfully made it through. The moment Jongkook crawled though the fence, a lot more men came running out. The soldier with Taeil and Sunny left to call the others. And here they were.

They'd definitely be killed if they attempted escape. And here Jongkook and Jungkook were, trying to leave. They wanted to go back home to their parents and their pet dog.

Well, they have nothing to loose now, its either them dead, or them happily going home. 

Zelo however, was not part of the team, and he cannot die. Zelo felt the duty to protect the two brothers afterall. He already has shots in the head and chest, but nothing will stop him. Jongkook ducked so he wouldnt get shot by the bullets. They cant jump over the fence because its electric. Jongkook is safe. For now...

Zelo gaurded Jungkook while he crawled under the fence. 

Taeil and Sunny watched horrified as their old friend Zelo gets shot with dozens of bullets but still stands there.

Of course it hurts, but Zelo must bear the pain. Jungkook sucessfully makes it though, but the soldiers are already trying to get past the fence to get the brothers. They had no time.

Zelo didn't know if he'd faint or not jumping over the fence. But he didnt anyway. 

As he jumped over, electricity shot up from the fence setting Zelo on fire. A normal person would be dead by now. But Zelo isn't normal. Sunny screamed. Zelo felt as if he was going to faint. But he cant now. He grabbed the two brothers and ran as the soldiers chased after them. Sunny and Taeil gaped at them. But their soldier walked up to them.

"How old are you?" He asked Taeil with a deep accent.

"21." Taeil replied. Hes supposed to be older than that, but he can't say so because he doesn't look older. 

The man looked at Sunny.

"Shes 19." Taeil replied hoping it was too old to join. The man looked at Taeil.

"The girl comes with me. You go." The man said to Taeil as he grabbed Sunny and planned to leave. Sunny widened her eyes. No she can't go with the man. She has to stay with Taeil. 

"No." Sunny bravely said.

"What did you say? The man looked at Sunny and pointed the gun. *Well here goes nothing...*

"Im a girl, I dont fight. I'm not going." She said as she turned around planning to grab Taeil's arm and leave. But the man pulled the trigger and the bullet hit Sunny's back.

She staggered forward and was falling to the ground. Taeil turned to her with widened eyes. No. This cannot be happening.

Another bullet.

No no no...

__________________________________________

Meanwhile, Zelo was running getting hit by all the bullets for the two brothers. How noble of him.

Zelo is a fast runner. As the men were getting farther and farther away, Zelo ran towards Taeil and Sunny. Making the two brothers stand behind a tree, Zelo ran up to fight the soldier himself. He tacked the soldier, grabbed his neck and put him in a headlock. The man shot a random bullet. There was a yelp coming from the tree. Zelo failed to hear it.

"Drop the gun." Zelo growled. In fear, the soldier dropped it. Zelo picked up. He let the man go.

"Now leave before i shoot you." Zelo angrily said as the soldier ran in fear. He quicky returned to the tree to find Jungkook despretely trying to stop blood pouring from Jongkook's shoulder.

"The man..." Jungkook said scared. Zelo knew. The bullet the man shot hit the young boy.

Zelo turned around to still find the man running away from them. Zelo pointed the gun at the man and shot him. The soldier fell to the ground.

Jongkook is not immortal. He can die. Zelo knew the very well. 

He ripped of his shirt and wrapped it around Jongkook's wound. He took the other half and gave it to Taeil. Taeil used the ripped shirt to stop the blood pouring out.

Zelo was carefully tying the wound and found Jungkook looking at Zelo.

"Thank you." Jungkook said. "You're a good person."

Zelo smiled.

-----------------------------------------

I hope this chapter was okay, i tried to make it longer, but im not sure if it really is..

oh well

I want to thank everyone whos reading this story

Your comments make me very happy.

Feel free to comment any questions you have on the plot. 

Note: The soldier just wanted Sunny to himself, no girls were allowed in the camp anyway.

Please subscribe if you haven't! Comments and upvotes are highly appreciated

thank you!

(PS: Im still on semi hiatus, but i will still update.)