What Is Evil

A Stranger To Himself

Sunny turned to Zelo. "I thought you said I was cute..." She mumbled audibly.

IU turned to look at Sunny with jealously building up inside her. Zelo has changed who she was.

"Well, theres more than one cute person on Earth, right?" Zelo said.

"Speaking of Earth, WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN?" IU nearly screamed at Zelo. Seohyun and Sunny looked at IU in shock.

"Well, you know. Typical teenage things. The club, the garbage dump..." Zelo replied.

"The what?" Seohyun and Sunny said at the same time.

"You mean, you left me for clubs and trash cans?" IU nearly whispered.

"I think your cute image left the moment you screamed at me." Zelo said.

IU was buried in her anger, that she didn't even notice the boy she loved so much hasn't changed at all. In fact, the clothes Zelo was wearing the day he left her was washed and he was wearing them right now.

"Oppa, I'm still cute, right?" Sunny asked hoping for more than just a yes.

"Sure. Cute doesn't mean anything but looks though Sunny." Zelo replied to Sunny's dissapointment.

Zelo still hasn't changed. He took a good look at IU. This was the girl that appeared into his mind when he first woke up. He wasn't sure how to tell her this though. He wanted to know who she was.

"You know, you appeared into my mind the moment I woke up." Zelo said. SNSD looked at him strangely. 

IU glared at him. 

No, this was the boy who betrayed her. She didn't want anything to do with him.

"Sorry guys, but I have to go home now." IU said as she ran out of the room.

Sunny looked at Zelo strangely.

"Time for you to go home too." Sunny said to Zelo as she sadly closed the door.

Jealously is really an evil thing.