Who They Were

A Stranger To Himself

IU ran out of Zelo's house and into downtown. 

But something struck her mind.

She didn't even know where BTOB lived!

She is usually able to find at least one of them because they walk around town often. But at this time of day? Or rather time of night?

She was always usually the third-wheeler when Zelo hung out with BTOB, and there was never a time when she and BTOB hung out alone. She barely even knew anything about them

IU angrily trudged back to Zelo's house, and went to sleep in his bed. 

"Maybe he'll come back soon. He has some explaining to do." 

_________________________________________________________

Sunday morning 9 am - Zelo's birthday

IU twisted and turned. The bed didn't feel like her usually bed and her big stuffed teddy bear Zelo won for her wasn't next to her.

She sat up. 

And everything came flooding back into her mind. The photo album, Zelo going to look for his parents.

IU walked home carrying the album.

Her mother came running out

"IU where were you! You never came home! Don't leave like that!"

"Sorry umma, I was at a friends house investigating something."

"Oh! What a good daughter. Doing her homework?" Her father remarked. IU ignored him and walked into the kitchen for food.

IU remembered that she had to question BTOB. Zelo was planning to meet them at 2pm.

Maybe she could find him there with BTOB

Or just BTOB waiting for him.

IU was a person who was loyal. She found herself worrying about Zelo even though she felt betrayed many times by him.

___________________________________________

2pm

BTOB was at the park waiting for Zelo.

"Hyung! I can't wait for Zelo to join!" Sungjae excitedly said.

"Im kind of nervous. We don't usually add members." Changseob said

"Hyung, why isn' he coming? He usually isn't late..." Ilhoon said.

Just when that was said, IU came running

"Have... You... Seen... Zeloooo???" IU panted.

"No... We are waiting for him..." Minhyuk replied.

"Have YOU seen Zelo? I want my hyung." Sungjae replied.

"He went missing... and this was found." IU said sadly. She handed the album to Eunkwang and he opened it. He saw the caption "Best group ever" below a picture.

 

 

"That bastard..." Changsub began. IU whimpered.

"We must find these guys." Eunkwang declared.

The young maknae Sungjae was looking at it upset.

"Hyung would never wear these clothes." Sungjae finally spoke up.

"Its probably their costume. Stage costume for rap battles. They are on a stage afterall. Its a professional photo." Ilhoon said. 

IU was lost in her thought. "He didn't come here? He never breaks promises. Its so strange!"

"He betrayed us..." IU began and started to cry. She was strong, but she couldn't take it anymore. The one she loved. The only friend she had. "I must find that girl. I need to know where he went."

Changsub thought to himself. "Why is she so sad?"

"Guys, keep the lookout for those 5 boys, we might see them. Afterall, they must be famous in some way to afford professional photos and costumes." Eunkwang said.

"IU, you can stay with us. We can work together to get through this." Hyunsik said.

"Okay." She sadly replied. BTOB were good guys she finally concluded. Although IU was a genius; plunged into her sorrow, she was nothing.

"But guys, something doesn't seem quite right..." Minhyuk began as BTOB and IU walked back. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I hope you are enjoying the story! Please comment and subscribe!

New sets of charcters will be introduced VERY soon! Not sure if it will be the next chapter or the chapter after that, but Taeil, Sunny, Seohyun, B.A.P and some others will show up soon. Promise!

PS: All of BTOB's ages are different in this story than in real life. Sungjae is 15, Ilhoon and Peniel are 16, Hyunsik and Minhyuk are 17 and Changsub and Eunkwang are 18. IU and Zelo are 15. Zelo is 16 when he dies. They are all in the same grade because BTOB wasn't too smart and they all agreed to be together, so they are all in their 2nd year of high school. 10th grade.

Also!

I am looking for posters. I will accept any posters made. I appreciate it!

Thanks you!