Afraid

A Stranger To Himself

They kept running for quite awhile.

"I think they stopped chasing us..." Zelo panted.

"Lets rest." Sunny said tiredly. Her mind was spinning with all this information. She didn't know who she was anymore. She didn't know what Zelo was either. Some puzzle peices in her mind clicked, but the rest of the peices were scattered everywhere. 

Zelo, whom she loved, isn't human?

She, herself isn't human? Why would she believe it? Or want to believe it? How? It just wasn't possible. 

But she was dead tired, so she fell straight to sleep.

Zelo had to sleep in order to heal his wounds. They were getting uncomfortable.

Taeil just wanted to sleep all his thoughts away. He didn't even want to think about what was ahead. Jongkoook, who was young did not understand the danger they were currently all in, but knew something was strange.

"Not my problem..." He muttered as he fell asleep. Oh well. Children were self centered.

Jungkook however, was frightened. He was thankful that he was saved, but he knew that the soldiers were going to keep looking for them. Heck, Zelo was invincible. Who wouldn't want him? He was also worried for everyone else. How could he just come across 3 invincible people? It just sounds like a scene ripped out of a book. 

He wasn't able to sleep.

And he is going to regret that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

IU was furious when Zelo left again. She knew it wasn't his fault, something happened. But she was so angry. He already left. But he left again. It was horrible and it left scars in her already broken heart.

Time passed and since he already left once, this time was easier.

She gave up on him.

IU is a loyal person, but when it happens more than once and it hurts her, she just gives up.

She moved to Busan and went to collage. She met a boy named Luhan, who fell deeply in love with IU. She liked him too, but not as much as she loved Zelo. However, she decided to say yes. Feelings can grow.

And they did. She slowly fell for him and thought about Zelo less and less.

Even though IU and Zelo were the perfect pair and destined for each other, it doesn't mean that there can't be more than one.

For IU, Zelo was the past, and Luhan was the present.

One day, Luhan introduced all his friends to her. He first introduced his closest group of friends that called each other Exo-M. She smiled at them, feeling nostalgic thinking of BTOB and how they created a name as well. Cute.

These boys were silly and cute. She grew fond of them. However, one day, Luhan introduced her to Exo-K.

IU wrote a diary on her past with Zelo and she remembered her memories with him. Luhan did not know of her painful past.

She met Exo-K and immidiately knew they were familiar. 

The moment Luhan smiled at IU and said "Meet Exo-K!" She remembered.

She ran up to the tall cute guy with orange curly hair. She seemed to remember him the best.

"YOU!" She shouted as she grabbed his collar.

The boy stood in shock.

"IU! What are you doing? Whats the matter?" Luhan asked.

"He! This boy...! He hurt my friends! In the past.... They all did!..." She trailed off.

"Huh?" They all asked in unison.

"Wait, so. All 6 of us, hurt your friends. But you decided to target meee?" The boy asked in astoundment almost cutely. His voice was suprisingly low.

Well, she wasn't expecting that answer. He was right though. Why target just one if they were all to blame.

"IU. You should let Chanyeol go and explain." Luhan calmly said as he walked up to IU.

She let go. "You hurt them. My friends... BTOB..." She whispered the last part but they all heard it.

"BTOB...?" Chanyeol asked. He looked to his leader Suho. Suho stared at IU. He was smart and had the best memory.

"That... was a REALLY long time ago..." Suho said. He looked to Exo-K "They were the guys who kept trying to steal our money. The poor guys." 

They all looked at Suho and nodded their heads. "I might have recalled that happening..." The short one with big eyes said. 

"I actually think I remember you guys telling me about this in the past..." Luhan said. 

"Probably told Exo-M..." The short guy said.

"Anyways, sorry about that in the past. We always resulted to violence then." Suho looked at IU and Exo-K all nodded their heads eagarly. 

IU was still angry.

"Hmph." She turned and walked to Luhan who pulled her into an embrace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I haven't been updating... 

This story is sorta going downhill and I'm not really sure what to do with it anymore. 

I completely lost track of the years and forgot all my plans I had for this... So for now, I have to sorta wing-it...

And yea, the last time I updated was August... And thats a really long time.

Just. Lost. with this story lol

Sorry guys. I'll find a time to majorly edit this. I'm unsatisfied with my work.

Meanwhile, you guys can check out my newer story! Its starring EXO!

 

 A Sasaeng Fan's Mission 

thanks for reading!