YOU!

A Stranger To Himself

Taeil and Sunny's eyes widened. They had no idea what was going on. The soldiers were saying something that neither of them could understand.

Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, the mens put their guns up facing both of them.

"Join us or die." One said. They had an extreme thick accent.

They both immidiately put their hands up.

"Join what?" Taeil whispered to Sunny. The man gave them a look. Sunny waited for him to turn around and lead them away.

"I'm not sure..." Sunny whispered back. The man pointed the gun at her again. She threw her hands in the air frantically and the man rolled his eyes and turned away. 

They walked for what seemed like hours but was only 10 minutes before they finally reached the base. It was starting to get bright outside.

Zelo and the two brothers decided to sneak out.

But as they were digging to crawl under the electric fence, Sunny and Taeil were coming. The men spotted Zelo digging and quickly ran up to him.

"What are you doing!" He growled. The other two men pointed their guns. Jongkook hid behing Jungkook scared. 

"Oh? Jongkook, what are you doing here with your brother?" They were thinking that these two would be so good, they didn't think that they would plan to escape. Zelo turned around to give Jongkook a look and nodded.

"We were curious to why he wasn't dead. I mean, he should be. Right?" Jongkook stuttered. The man took awhile to deciper what Jongkook said and nodded his head to give Zelo a horrified look. 

"Why are you not dead?" The man asked Zelo as the others put their guns up.

"How am i supposed to know?" Zelo asked obviously annoyed. That question has been asked too many times. The man motioned the others to put the guns down. As they did, Zelo took the chance to swipe one of the guns away and pointed it at one of the soldiers. 

"Now how do i use this thing?" Zelo muttered unaudibly. Three men. Two had guns.Then theres is Zelo with one gun. The men thought they would win this. Obviously. 

"Sunny, why does he look so familiar?" Taeil asked curiously. He could have sworn he saw him before.

Sunny widened her eyes. 

-------------------------------------------

Yup, sorry, another short chapter. I was afraid that if I made it longer, i wouldnt know where to end... yup

Thanks for reading! Please subscribe for updates! Comments and Upvotes are appreciated as well!

Peace~~