Chapter Nine

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a month since the tutorial started. Yoona and Luhan's relationship went well-- they even gotten much closer.

 

Luhan told Yoona that she can call him oppa when they are outside school premises or if its only just the two of them. He even gave Yoona a spare key for his office so that she can go there when she has free time or when Luhan will be late for the tutorial because he still have a meeting to attend. They also exchanged numbers and happens to text each other, still no calls, just text.

 

Yoona even invited Luhan to their exoshidae's day but he declines because he felt shy and told her that maybe next time he can accept her invitation. Yoona never missed any exoshidae's day ofcourse. But during mondays to fridays, she comes with them twice or thrice a week. But still every weekends she makes it up to them.

 

Other than that, their relationship is still in student-teacher level. Yes, they gotten much closer. But not yet at that boyfriend-girlfriend level. But who knows their feelings for each other aren't just student-teacher level.

 

Weekdays, after class they will have tutorial but sometimes Luhan allows Yoona to spend time with her friends, of course. Or if she has an important matter, Luhan will let her go. That's their everyday scene, just the both of them in Luhan's office. But today seems to be different than any other day.

 

"Yoong! See you tomorrow!" Yuri said.

 

"Wished you could hang out with us." says Kai and then he pouts.

 

Yoona chuckled, "Well, tutorial."

 

"Its okay, Yoong. We've been together the whole weekend, Jongin's so clingy right?" Shin Gi, then laughed. She became part of exoshidae after two weeks because they trust her enough to be on the team.

 

Kai hit her lightly on the shoulder and Shin Gi winced so she hit Kai back and they end up hitting each other while running around the room.

 

"So playful!" Seohyun laughed at them. "Why don't you invite Luhan sem to hang out with us?"

 

With what Seohyun said, Kai stopped and went near them, as well as Shin Gi. "I'm inviting him but he always declines my invitation." Yoona answered.

 

Sehun raised a brow, "Why? He doesn't want to be with us?"

 

Yoona shakes her head, "He feels shy. He doesn't usually interact with his students that way."

 

"Stop inviting him, he declines, meaning he doesn't want." Kai scoffed.

 

"But he said maybe next time?" Yoona defended.

 

"Keep inviting him, he will soon hang out with us." Sehun laughed then he looks at Kai, teasing him, the latter just rolled his eyes.

 

Yoona shrugs, "I'll have to go! See you tomorrow!" She waved at them and left.

 

"Let's go, Kris ad Chen oppa are waiting for us." Shin Gi said, they nodded and left the room.

 

* * *

 

"Luhan sem~" says Yoona as she unlocks the door. But when she gets in, there's no Luhan. "Oh, maybe he's still in his class." Yoona muttered.

 

She lies in the couch and turned her phone on, puts the earphone to her ears and listened to the music while waiting for Luhan to come.

 

And she slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

On the other hand, Luhan just dismissed his class because he discussed many things to his students. He is already twenty five minutes late. He rushes off to his office and saw a sleeping beauty Yoona.

 

Luhan smiles, he placed his stuff on top of his table. He folded his sleeves upto his elbow before kneeling infront of Yoona. He ruffles her hair. "You're so beautiful."

 

Luhan just stared at Yoona until a vibration wakes the latter up. "Omo! Oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter