Chapter Fifteen

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lei's note:

Sorry for the late update :c I've been kind of busy with stuff but here you go~ This chapter is the student's night and more on yoonkai, luyoon on the next chapter ;) Enjoy! :)

 

The day all of the junior and senior students are waiting for. Tonight is the student's night. Everything is all set at the school's event hall.

 

 

One by one, students walks on the red carpet and will stop and pose at the camera. Exoshidae are the last ones to walk on the red carpet. Of course, they caught everyone's attention.

 

First to walk are Seohyun and Seohyun, second are Chen and Yuri, third are Kris and Shin Gi and last but not the least Kai and Yoona.

 

"We look so gorgeous!" Yoona giggled.

 

"Attention everyone!" The host caught everyone's attention, "I'm your host for tonight, Byun Baekhyun!" the students clapped, he's popular for being socialite and sassy even tho his gay. His boyfriend is Park Chanyeol who is popular too because he's the MVP in their school's basketball team.

 

"Let's get the party started!" Baekhyun screamed and the students screams in excitement.

 

The dj who is a senior student named Tao started playing remix of different party songs. The students danced in to the beat of the song.

 

"Wooo! Party!" Shin Gi said as she dances ily with her right arm raised, holding a cocktail.

 

"You really like partying, huh?" Kris smirks as he dances with her.

 

"Well.." They both laughed.

 

Yoona on the other hand is also dancing, lively. She doesn't care who she dances with, she just wants to enjoy the night.

 

Luhan, who is wandering his eyes around, grabs a glass of wine from the waiter's tray and drinks it. He's searching for Yoona but when he saw her, she's dancing lively and not noticing that there's a guy who is taking advantage of her.

 

He's about to went near her to get her away from the ert student, Kai happens to do it first.

 

"What the heck, dude?!" Kai grabs his collar. Some of the people around have their eyes on them.

 

"What's the problem, Jongin?" Yoona asks worriedly.

 

"You didn't even notice that this ing guy is checking you out!" Kai yells and tries to punch the face of the guy when someone stopped him.. "Luhan sem.."

 

"I'll take care of this." Luhan said and turns to Yoona, "See me in the rooftop when midnight strikes." He whispers to her and pulled the guy from Kai and walks away.

 

"You dance with me only, okay?" Kai kisses her forehead. Yoona chuckles and hit him in his shoulder lightly. "Possessive bestfriend as ever, okay."

 

Kai felt a pang in his chest when Yoona mentioned the word 'bestfriend' he hates it. He wanted more.

 

He just nodded, "Sehun, Yuri and I will have dance performance later, watch okay?"

 

"Of course." Yoona smiles and turns to the other members, "We'll watch right?" And they all agreed.

 

They continued dancing to the music but then after just a while, they felt tired and decided to eat. The foods are catered by Park Catering which is SM University's caterer every school events.

 

"Of course, Yoong unnie has the most foods in her plate." Seohyun said and they all laughed.

 

"A shikshin will always be a shikshin." Yoona commented.

 

They started eating, there's a love song in the background. Then suddenly..

 

"Hello oppas, unnies."

 

"Oh! Krystal!" Chen stands up and walk towards her. The other members greeted her too except Yuri who just smiled a little at her.

 

"Guys, I'll just come with Krystal to the food section." Chen excused theirselves and they just nodded.

 

"Here comes the antagonist." Yuri mutters while slicing the steak on her plate.

 

The other members looks at each other like their eyes are talking. Not long after, Chen and Krystal came. Even if there's a love song in the background, the awkward silence still filled their table.

 

"Uhm.. so why did you came late?" The silence was broke by Kris.

 

"Just because.." Krystal answers and Yuri rolls her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter