Chapter Twenty Four

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Krystal!" Chen called her and she quickly went to him, "Sorry oppa, Our professor dismissed us late."

 

"It's okay." Chen nods, "Lend me your bag."

 

"Eh?"

 

"I'll bring it for you.." Chen ruffles her hair and Krystal obliged. "So, let's grab a coffee?"

 

"Sure." And they got on Chen's car.

 

* * *

 

After eating dinner, Yuri changed her clothes into pajamas and turns on her laptop. She logs on to her facebook accout and scrolls through her timeline.

 

She chatted with exoshidae in their group chat and with her other classmates and friends. When she was about to log off, a post caught her attention. "What the?!"

 

Kim Jongdae:

Coffee chill out with her ♡ —with Krystal Jung. (5 photos)

One hour ago • Wu Yi fan, Im Yoona and 5,889 others liked this.

 

Yuri frowned. She tried to stop the urge to read the comments but did it anyway.

 

12 Comments:

Krystal Jung: Thanks again, oppa!

Kim Jongdae: Your welcome! You sleep, its already late.

Krystal Jung: You too oppa.

Choi Jinri: So sweet! ♡

Amber Llama: Krystal. Chen. Date. Now.

Krystal Jung: Jinri, Amber, hey don't be like that. upset emoticon

Kim Jongdae: Haha, it's okay, Stal.

Krystal: Okay oppa, good night! :')

Kim Jongdae: Good night too! See you tomorrow.

Kim Jongin: This is not a chat box, sweet Kim Jongdae.

Kim Jongdae: Bitter alert!

Kim Jongin: Nah uh.

 

"Aish, Jongin's right! There's a facebook chat so that you could chat privately! Gosh!" Yuri closed her laptop and lied on the bed and covered her face with a pillow.

 

"Damn!!!" Yuri kicks the air nonstop. In times like this, when she is really sad or stressed or going through something, Chen is the one she is talking to. He is always there for her, but is he still there for her right at this moment?

 

She got up and called Kris. Just a few rings, he answered the call. ("Yes, Yul?")

 

"Oppa!!!" Yuri started crying, "Kim Jongdae!!!"

 

Kris laughs on the other line, ("I knew it! I saw the post too.")

 

"Why are you laughing at me!" Yuri cried more, "It hurts, it hurts.."

 

Kris became serious, ("I know, it hurts too.")

 

"It hurts?" Yuri suddenly stopped crying, "Who is your girlfiend? Introduce her to me!"

 

("None yet, silly.") Kris chuckled, ("I'm not courting her yet. It seems like I've got many rivals.")

 

Yuri chuckled, "That's okay, we feel each other!"

 

("Don't cry anymore, ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter