Chapter Twenty Five

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry guys, I can't come with you today." Yoona pouts.

 

"Why?" Shin Gi asked.

 

"I asked Luhan oppa to tutor me in Science." Yoona answered.

 

"Eh?" Seohyun raised a brow, "But he's a math teacher."

 

"Just some calculations in science." Yoona laughs.

 

"Why ask Luhan sem? Why not our science teacher?" Kai smirked.

 

Before Yoona could answer, Kris shrugs it off, "Let her guys. Yoong, its okay. Go if that's for your study."

 

Sehun laughs, "Really like a father." and earned a smack from Yuri. "Let's go, let's go!"

 

"Jongdae, you're really quiet today." Shin Gi said, "Something's wrong?"

 

"Krystal is avoiding me." Chen sighed, "Let's just go." He quickly got on Kris' car.

 

Yuri' felt hurt even if Krystal's already avoiding Chen.

 

"Yeah let's go. It's happier without Yoong." Kai said sarcastically before entering Kris' car.

 

Yoona sighed, Sehun pats her back. "Take care noona."

 

They all got on Kris' car. They waved at her before Kris started the engine and drove off.

 

Sighing, Yoona went to the cupcake bakery inside their school. "Deluxe cupcakes, six pieces. And two cream milk frappe."

 

She handed her payment and not so long after, her orders was given to her.

 

* * *

 

"Oppa!" Yoona said as soon as she entered Luhan's office. "I've got cupcakes and frappes for us!"

 

Luhan chuckled and open his arms wide, "Come here, baby.."

 

"Eh?" Yoona raised a brow. Luhan pointed on his lap, "I'm waiting.."

 

Yoona hesitated at first but sitted at Luhan's lap anyway. "I'm shy." She admitted. Luhan chuckled but hugs Yoona. "I don't want you shy around me, I want you to be comfortable when you're with me."

 

"Its just that our position is kind of.. intimate?" Yoona bites her lip.

 

"Yes this is intimate. But you're even biting your lip.. Don't you think its hot?" Luhan smirked.

 

"Oppa!" Yoona hit his shoulder lightly but Luhan just laughed. "You're so cute babe. I'm just kidding, okay? I respect you."

 

"I know." Yoona smiled. "I love you."

 

Luhan kissed her lips and Yoona kissed back. They kissed for a while before their lips parted. "I love you more."

 

"Uhm.." Yoona blushed, "Let's eat!" Yoona opened the box of cupcakes and feeds one to Luhan. "Yummy?"

 

Luhan took another bite before nodding.

 

"Next time I will bake for you." Yoona said and took a bite on the same cupcake.

 

"How's your day?" Luhan asked while putting her hair at the back of her ears. "You look kinda gloomy.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter