Chapter Twenty Two

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(same day as last chapter; 12am)

"Wooo! This would be a night full of fun!" Shin Gi drinks the whiskey.

"And full of handsome boys too!" Yuri agreed and they both laugh. "Oh, maknae? Feeling uneasy?"

"Yeah.. kind of.." Seohyun pouts.

Shin Gi chuckles, "You're cute. But you should be used to this kind of places."

"Yup." Yuri nodded and gave Seohyun one shot of Jack and Coke. "Jack and coke only for your first try."

Seohyun was hesitant at first but drinks it nevertheless. "Taste good."

"Cheers!"

Its Friday night and Yuri asked the exoshidae girls to go clubbing. Unfortunately, Yoona didn't come because she doesn't feel like clubbing at the moment. Shin Gi, of course she's a party girl as well, came. And both of them insisted Seohyun to come.

Its already midnight but they are still drinking shot by shot of whiskey and cocktails. But of course, Seohyun knows well that she should not get drunk so that they will go home safely.

They are sitting at the stool in front of the main bar table. "So, why did you asked us to go here, Yul?" Shin Gi asked.

"To forget Jongdae!" Yuri laughs.

"You're drunk, unnie!"

Shin Gi chuckles, "Let her, Seo. That's what everyone do when they're heartbroken."

Yuri drinks another shot of whiskey and another and another.. "I want his attention on me. Not on Krystal or any other girls." She said. "What's with Krystal? Jongdae and I were like friends for almost a decade. His attention is all on me! Then all of the ing sudden.. Krystal came..." She laughed bitterly, "Krystal came to ruin everything between us."

Yuri started crying while drinking. Seohyun pats her back, comforting her. "That's okay unnie.. let it all out.. let all the pain out.."

"Everything will be okay soon." Shin Gi nods.

 

Yuri wipes her face and drinks another shot, "Come on! Let's dance!" She pulled Shin Gi and Seohyun on the dance floor and she started dancing ily.

 

Shin Gi joined Yuri on dancing ily. They also dances with different guys. Seohyun didn't join them but just stayed at the stool. Shin Gi's phone is with her that's why she decided to call someone so that they could go home.

 

Seohyun called the person in Shin Gi's number one speed dial list. After just a few rings, the person answered. ("Hey nigga!")

 

The voice sounds like a man's voice, "Who is this?"

 

("Eh? Shin Gi? This is Jungkook!")

 

Seohyun remembered the guy. He's Shin Gi's best friend that they met at the hotspring. "Oh.. I'm sorry but this is Seohyun--"

 

("What?! Where's Shin Gi?!-")

 

"Hey wait.. I'm also her best friend. We've met at the hotspring in Jeju, exoshidae.. remember?"

 

("Oh.. Hahahaha sorry. Yes, I remember. What's the matter?")

 

"We're here at velocity bar right now. You're at Shin Gi unnie's speed dial number one that's why I called you."

 

("Your point is?")

 

"Can you help us go home? Yuri unnie and Shin Gi unnie are both drunk."

 

("Okay, I'll be there right away!")

 

Seohyun hangs up and texted Kris too. She looks at the two girls' direction. They are both dirty dancing with different guys. "Unnies! Stop dancing with random

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter