Chapter Eleven

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you tired already?" Yoona asks as they walk out of the bookstore with two paperbags in her hand. "No, It's okay." Luhan answered.

 

"Since you came with me here, I'll treat you dinner!!" Yoona said excitedly.

 

Luhan shakes his head, "No, I have to be the one to treat you, I'm the guy you know."

 

They both laughed, "But oppa~ You came here with me and I'm thankful for that so please let me treat you dinner!"

 

"Alright alright, next time I'll be the one to treat you, okay?" she nodded and Luhan ruffles her hair.

 

As they are wandering the mall, a cute large sized stuffed toy caught Yoona's attention. "Omo, oppa! Look at that!"

 

"The stuffed toy?"

 

"Yes! Cute, isn't it?" They entered the shop and she picks up the said stuffed toy. It's a couple stuffed toy holding one heart each. "How much is these?" She asked the sales lady. "200,000 won, mam."

 

Yoona pouted, "Oh, thanks. Oppa, let's go."

 

* * *

 

Their orders came and started eating. Luhan noticed that Yoona's not in the mood. "You okay, Yoong?"

 

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." And eats a spoonful of rice. Luhan just nodded and continued eating.

 

But Yoona suddenly whined, "I really want to buy that stuffed toy but I didn't bring enough money with me."

 

Luhan laughs, "You're so cute."

 

"Aish oppa." And they both laughed.

 

Luhan quickly finishes his food but Yoona ordered another set just for her since he told her that he's already full. "Uhm, Yoong?"

 

Yoona hums in response as she's chewing her food.

 

"Can I go to the comfort room first?" Luhan asked and Yoona just nodded, "Wait for me here, okay?" Yoona smiled and he left.

 

Luhan quickly went to the stuffed toy shop and bought the couple stuffed toy that Yoona wants. He then went to the car park and placed it at the back seat of his car. After that, he hurriedly went back to the restaurant, he saw Yoona just paid for the food.

 

"What took you so long, oppa?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter