Chapter One

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona, make it fast or we will be late." Kai shouted from the livingroom to Yoona who is in her bedroom.

 

"I'm done!" Yoona said. "Lock the door, I'll be heading to the carpark first."

 

"Aigoo." Kai remarked. He then get up from sitting on the couch, he went out of the apartment but he made sure to lock the door first before leaving.

.

* * * 


After an hour of driving, they arrived at Kris' apartment earning a scold from Yuri. "Yah! You two are always late!"

 

"You know, Yoong always procrastinate." Kai laughed and Yoona hit her with her elbow.

 

"Boo! Come one let's get the movie started!" Sehun laughed and threw a pillow at them.

 

"What the?! Is that what you want Oh Sehun?" Yoona asked slowly walking near Sehun. She picked up a pillow-- or rather pillows and threw it to Sehun.

"Yah! You want a pillow fight huh?" Kris asked while laughing and started throwing pillows to them.

 

The group started throwing pillows at each other. They are hitting each other using the pillows while running around the house. Some are jumping then will press their body into the other person to put weith and will hit the pillow to the person's head.

 

And that's it, the supposed to be movie marathon became a pillow fight. Thanks to Oh Sehun.

 

* * *

"Its so tiring!" Seohyun said while laughing.

 

After almost an hour of pillow fighting, they all lie down on the carpetted floor. Laughing while wiping the sweats that are dripping on their bodies.

 

"That was fun tho!" Chen replied to Seohyun.

 

"So now let's start cooking dinner." Jongin said.

 

They all stood up and headed to the kitchen. They are going to cook foods for their dinner. They divided the works to be done. Jongin and Yoona are asked to cook the rice and chop the veggies, Yuri and Chen to be the main chef to cook the foods. Kris to grill the meat and of course the maknaes are asked to wash the dishes and clean after eating.

 

"Why are we always the one cleaning after?" Sehun protested and pouted. "Your aegyo won't work on me, Sehun." Chen stuck out his tongue on Sehun.

 

Sehun just whispered "I'm not doing an aegyo tho." Still pouting. Seohyun laughed at Sehun's cuteness. "Next time let's just do scissor,papers,rocks so that it'll be fair." Seohyun suggested.

 

"No!" The elders are against the suggestion. "You are the maknaes that's why you should be the one doing that work." Yoona said while chopping the bell pepper.

 

"So unfair!" The both maknaes protested. The others just laughed at their cuteness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter