Chapter Twenty Three

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan woke up in an unfamilliar room. He stands up quickly but falls back on the bed because of dizziness and headache. "Damn! Hangover!"

 

He wandered his eyes all over the room. A picture frame catches his attention.. Yoona's high school graduation picture. "I'm in Yoona's room?!"

 

He tried to remember everything that happened last night and smiled like an idiot. "It's not just a dream! This is all real!"

 

He exited the pink room and went down. His eyes widened when he saw Yoona preparing breakfast. He sneakily went to the dining room and back hugged her. "Good morning, baby.."

 

"Omo! Oppa.." Yoona blushes, "Almost done, sit down."

 

"Okay." Luhan kisses the crook of her neck and she gasped but Luhan only chuckled.

 

"Tada!" Yoona arranged the chicken nuggets letter shaped into 'I Love You'.

 

"Woah.. Hahaha I love you too." Luhan feeds Yoona a piece of the nugget.

 

They started eating and after eating they went in Yoona's room and lied on the bed. Luhan is back hugging Yoona and she's holding his hands. "Let's stay like this please.." Luhan said.

 

"Hmm.." Yoona nodded, "Oppa.. are we a couple now?"

Luhan laughs and fixes her hair, "Yes, we are. Remember this date, okay?"

 

 

"March 8. LuYoon Day." Yoona chuckles, "Isn't it so cheesy?"

 

"LuYoon? As in Luhan and Yoona?" Luhan kisses Yoona's head, "Nope, its sweet."

 

"But oppa.." Yoona turned to face him, "What are we gonna do?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"I mean we're a couple already. We have to be extra careful all the time.."

 

Luhan sighed, "Oh that.. yes we really have to."

 

Worries can be seen on Yoona's face that's why Luhan cupped her face, "Don't worry, baby. I'm here, okay? I told you.. I'm willing to break the rules for you. I'm willing to risk everything for our love. I will fight for you."

 

Yoona cried, "I'm sorry for being scared at first.. I love you so much.. I am so lucky to have a wonderful man like you."

 

Luhan chuckled and brushes his nose to her's. "I am luckier to have you." He wipes her face, "Don't cry, please. I love you baby.."

 

Yoona nods and smiles, "I love you too." And kissed Luhan's lips.

 

* * *

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter