Chapter Four

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Black maserati car stopped at the carpark and a good looking guy got out of it. He walks to the school ground and greeted by the crowd. He catches the attention of many students, mostly the girls, as he passed by the hallway. Many students are giggling and screaming because of him. Its not that he's boasting but he got used to it. Well who wouldn't be attracted with his male god look.

 

Since he's new to SM University, he couldn't find the class he is searching that's why he decided to ask a student. As expected, as soon as he went near the student, she giggles. But Luhan didn't make any reaction. "I just wanna ask where is the classroom of section AB?"

 

"Uhm.. Th-third floor.. Building 2.. Room 209." The student answered, stuttering because of shyness. Luhan chuckled and muttered thanks to the student and as sooon as he left, they all scream in happiness.

 

* * *

 

Searching for the class didn't take long and now he took a deep breath and entered the room. The class was noisy before he came but when he entered the room it became silent. "Is this section AB?" He asked.

 

"Yes, this is section AB." The student at the back with eyeliner, answered.

 

"Oh, if that's the case then good morning class." Luhan greeted his new students, cheerfully.

 

"What? You're our math teacher?" The female student with short hair, asked him.

 

"Yes, something wrong with that?" He raised a brow.

 

"None sir! I would love to attend your class everday!" The seatmate of the girl who asked her earlier, answered and they both giggled.

 

He just scoffed. "You need to. Anyways, I'm Luhan. Chinese but migrated here in South Korea when I was 15. I will be your teacher in math for the whole school year, whether you like it or not."

 

"We love it!"

 

"Omo! Sir you are so handsome!"

 

Luhan just laughed at his students remarks. "Any questions, class?"

 

A girl with an athena-like beauty raised her hand and Luhan called her. "How old are you, sir?"

 

"23." Luhan answered and chuckled. He looked carefully at the seatmates of the girl and concluded that they are the ones he heard talking about him yesterday at the cafeteria.

 

"But you look younger than your age!" Another female student commented.

 

Luhan just laughed, "Enough about that. Let's talk about math, not me."

 

He walked to his desk and put his things as he heard the class aww-ed in disappointment.

 

* * *

 

After his three classes, finally Luhan is going to have his lunch break. While walking to the cafeteria, he suddenly bumped into someone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter